View Poll Results: Which stipulation should be in the HHH vs Brock match?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell in a Cell

6 12.24%
  • Submission

4 8.16%
  • No holds barred

0 0%
  • 3 stages of hell

13 26.53%
  • Texas bullrope match

2 4.08%
  • Match with a MMA stipulation

7 14.29%
  • Last man standing match

12 24.49%
  • Other

5 10.20%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I went with 3 stages of hell. I haven't seen one of these in a long ass time. But I'm guessing a last man standing will be selected by the WWE. 3 stages of hell match would take up too much time.

submission. Because no one will believe HHH can do it.

I don't even want to see the rematch so why in the hell would I want to see them have 3 matches?submission street fight cage or cell would be cool. Parking lot brawl would be even cooler, but doubtful.

You're all assuming the stipulation is a match format stipulation. For all we know it could be a stipulation based on a prize for a win or a penalty for a lose. Maybe Heyman gets the Raw GM role Vickie is currently caretaking if Brock wins, maybe Trips has to stand down from his exec position if he loses, maybe Hey man gets a seat on the board if Brock wins, maybe Brock or even Punk get a 'cash in when you like' (MitB style) title contract if Brock wins. The possibilities are endless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You're all assuming the stipulation is a match format stipulation. For all we know it could be a stipulation based on a prize for a win or a penalty for a lose. Maybe Heyman gets the Raw GM role Vickie is currently caretaking if Brock wins, maybe Trips has to stand down from his exec position if he loses, maybe Hey man gets a seat on the board if Brock wins, maybe Brock or even Punk get a 'cash in when you like' (MitB style) title contract if Brock wins. The possibilities are endless.
    *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I picked other. I think the fact that Brock and Heyman get to pick without HHH knowing shows that the stipulation will heavily favor Brock. Like some have suggested, I am thinking they will do a stipulation like if HHH loses Heyman runs the company, or if HHH loses he retires. Then to turn things back to even I see HHH adding HBK as the ref on the last raw before WM. They could explain it as a loophole cause all he is doing is apointing the ref. Might be lame but it gets HBK on the card.
    Missed that one did ya?

Black Ninja!
    Mma style first fall... Second fall a no holds barred wrestling match. Third end you're three stages of hell match with a steel cage match.
    ]

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I really hope they don't go with an MMA stipulation. The results could be embarrassing.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I think there's the possibility that there will be a 'Heyman gets control' stipulation as well as the inevitable actual match type stipulation.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

3 Stages of hell.

Normal, no DQ, HIAC. Would be immense.

I selected other as I want to see I QUIT match