Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    kharma is extremely overrated
    lita is probably a bit too old to come back
    trish is doing her own stuff in canada whatever that is..
    kelly kelly even if she came back the diva's division would still be crap
    beth took the smart way out and left when they were making her look like a complete joke
    eve is acting and she just got out man..if she ever decided to return it wouldnt be too soon
    maryse was cool but like tommy thunder said she has her own business now and when u have ur own business u dont give up on it.
    melina...i could see melina come back if jomo does too if not then no i dont see her coming back
    michelle mccool was cool ( see wut i did there?) but she's raising a family with taker so i doubt she can work a full time schedule with wwe anymore.

in my decent opinion wwe should focus more on bringing back new future diva's from nxt, and give them a gimmick for fuck sakes
    paige is more than ready for prime time
    sasha banks and dawn marie are two beautiful chicks but need a gimmick
    summer rae is a snorky bitch she reminds me a bit of maryse she's ready too
    so there u go 4 good potential divas to shake up their diva's division.

I don't think WWE understands just how much of an impact Paige will make just by walking down the ramp. She's one of the best female talents they have and she's not even on the main roster. She could definitely get the people's eye back on the division again but it's up to the rest of the roster to get into gear as well. Also, the divas need more weapons and high spots.

A dream pick for a return would be Lita. She's dating CM Punk so it's sorta kinda possible. I'm just saying it would make my day to see her back on my tv.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

I think people overestimate how well the new diva's would do, or anyone really from the indies, and how they'll bring prominence to their chosen division. It doesn't matter who gets called up, or brought back, the Division will be crap until WWE actually starts caring about it. If they care about it, even K2(also known as Ronaldo, the EWNCW WHC, nah, I'm just messing) will bring it back to prominence, as long as WWE surrounds her with other Diva's people care about, as far as character goes.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I don't understand why companies they want there old divas and knockouts to return. Who wants to see the same tired old people. We already know what they can do. Not much. I want to see the spark of new blood and new experience and good looking female talent with new movesets. I'm already annoyed about the Bella Twins returning. Besides them being twins, there is NOTHING interesting about them that makes me want to see them on tv. If there valets thats fine but definitely don't ever ever ever make them the face of the division. They don't have any unique movesets, they cheat to win. Unless there bringing something new to ring they need to go back to their social media crap.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    I can't be the only one that realizes the more former Divas come back = the less future Divas debut.

There hasn't been a developmental Diva call-up in nearly a year and a half. Now is the perfect time to call Paige, Sasha Banks, Audrey Marie, and Summer Rae up to the main roster. To hell with bringing Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix back. They had their time.
    That is exactly my point forget about the models who can't wrestle and call up an NXT diva. #wewantpaige

i'm so sick of people saying bring up paige. she isn't coming up until late summer early fall.

bring in well known divas will help new divas get over. it;s just like the idea wwe had about bring back known midcarders. you bring in a bigger name to feud with a smaller name to help the smaller name get a rub.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    I can't be the only one that realizes the more former Divas come back = the less future Divas debut.

There hasn't been a developmental Diva call-up in nearly a year and a half. Now is the perfect time to call Paige, Sasha Banks, Audrey Marie, and Summer Rae up to the main roster. To hell with bringing Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix back. They had their time.
    I totally agree- though having Beth back would be great. The only other divas they should bring back is Kong/Kharma and McCool. I just hope they don't bring back Kelly Kelly, and they really need to drop Alicia Fox tbh

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I totally agree- though having Beth back would be great. The only other divas they should bring back is Kong/Kharma and McCool. I just hope they don't bring back Kelly Kelly, and they really need to drop Alicia Fox tbh
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    Ok lol. I just think they should drop her because for how many years she has been with WWE, she should be better. I mean she is much better than Kelly Kelly ever was- but thats about it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Maybe they're doing it to show TNA how it's done. lol