• Marioq

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Top 3 Zelda Games in order (my opinion)

1. Skyward Sword
    2. Ocarina of Time
    3. Windwaker

Windwaker- Is probably the most underrated, but sailing is such a bitch.

Ocarina of Time had such great nostalgia, and was perfect in nearly every way, and pretty innovative

But Skyward Sword, just felt epic. It's probably the most challenging Zelda game, and felt the adventure was just so epic, and the flying and the controls all the stuff added into the game, it was just amazing.
    1. Ocarina Of Time
    2. WindWaker
    3. The Original

I loved the first one for the NES, it's playability transcended all the others throughout the years, it really can be played whenever one is bored and has an NES

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    1. Ocarina Of Time
    2. WindWaker
    3. The Original

I loved the first one for the NES, it's playability transcended all the others throughout the years, it really can be played whenever one is bored and has an NES
    Oh now the original can be arguably be called the most influential game of all time, it really brought a boom period for a rpg games, when it was released. And can be replayed multiple times, it's truly a great game, and no matter what will always be considered one of the top nintendo games of all time, Considering how it really broke the mold of linear gameplay, and overall just how it influenced some other video game series as well.

Oh now the original can be arguably be called the most influential game of all time, it really brought a boom period for a rpg games, when it was released. And can be replayed multiple times, it's truly a great game, and no matter what will always be considered one of the top nintendo games of all time, Considering how it really broke the mold of linear gameplay, and overall just how it influenced some other video game series as well.
    It's the simple fact that it isn't another side scroller that set it apart at the time, but even that was good enough to make it absolutely revolutionize the gameplay of the time, as well as influence every RPG of today. But then they kind of dropped the ball on the second mixing the average gameplay with the one found in the first, making it not really noteworthy in the case of influence/new ideas

It's the simple fact that it isn't another side scroller that set it apart at the time, but even that was good enough to make it absolutely revolutionize the gameplay of the time, as well as influence every RPG of today. But then they kind of dropped the ball on the second mixing the average gameplay with the one found in the first, making it not really noteworthy in the case of influence/new ideas
    But then Zelda got back on track, with A link to the Past.

But then Zelda got back on track, with A link to the Past.
    All of the gameboy games were really good for the franchise, and none of them really did drop the ball...except for when four swords came out, didn't much care for that one

All of the gameboy games were really good for the franchise, and none of them really did drop the ball...except for when four swords came out, didn't much care for that one
    True, when you look at it the Zelda series has never had a bad game. Some were better than others, but if you look back, each Zelda game was wonderful in their own right.

True, when you look at it the Zelda series has never had a bad game. Some were better than others, but if you look back, each Zelda game was wonderful in their own right.
    Exactly, a lot of people rag on Majora's Mask for being bad/too hard, but if one can get into it it becomes a nice challenge and a fun game to play

Exactly, a lot of people rag on Majora's Mask for being bad/too hard, but if one can get into it it becomes a nice challenge and a fun game to play
    I wasn't the biggest fan of the 3 day system, and some of the boss battles sucked. But the game was unique, I actually enjoyed the darker tone in the game, it was different but it should still be considered a great game. (Though I did it consider it somewhat tedious at times, especially the dreaded task of shooting those ghost at the farm).

Only problem with this comparison, Sonic and Mario are platformers Zelda is not. Would have been better picking 3 for like games.

Anyway my personal fave from these is Sonic. I was a Sega fanboy in my yoof.