Batista in guardians of the galaxy, what do you think?

It has been confirmed that dave bautista will play Drax on Guardians of the Galaxy, what do you guys think? will he do ok on the role?

Personally i think this is a big part that can be the start of his movie career as an action figure

and im definitively looking forward to watch this movie

I don't really know much about the characters but after seeing a picture of Drax I think Bautista definitely has the the right look to play the part.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I don't really know much about the characters but after seeing a picture of Drax I think Bautista definitely has the the right look to play the part.
    and it doesnt need any dramatic acting so its a plus for dave!

The role calls for him to do nothing but look muscular and intimidating, so he'd almost have to go out of his way to fuck it up.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I watched The Man With The Iron Fists last weekend. What a fucking waste of time that was and very little of that had to do with big Dave. However I am sure he's given up his MMA dreams after his lackluster attempt so acting might be go for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I watched The Man With The Iron Fists last weekend. What a fucking waste of time that was and very little of that had to do with big Dave. However I am sure he's given up his MMA dreams after his lackluster attempt so acting might be go for him.
    I thought so, too, but then I watched House of the Rising Sun. Batista's acting chops were all kinds of anemic. And the guy simply doesn't have the charisma to carry an action vehicle on his shoulders.

The best he can hope for is to find his niche as a supporting heavy and/or someone they can bury under a bunch of makeup and CGI. And I'm not sure those sorts of roles will afford him the luxury of living the lifestyle that he's accustomed to, so it all feels sort of like he's delaying the inevitable.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5