Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Did I hit a nerve or something? Why are you making a personal attack all of a sudden? So what you're saying is, and let me get this straight, my writing style is simply not good enough for people such as yourself to want to engage with me? I also love how you've focused on ONE of my points in order to hit that proverbial home run in order to 'get yourself over' with the EWN Fed masses. Clever. Nice to know that Magglis sees EWN as a fascist state where opinions and free thinking are to be scorned and despised
    I'm gonna go a bit of Tommy here and say

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't think that is a good reason to not icing, is up to you to get in a battle with someone. If your post is good enough then you will get a response. I've been in battles with many guys before and everyone was responding in my ic posts.

And no one ever forced someone to icing. It's encourage by the owners.

Well that's not true AT ALL!! lol

You don't seem to read Jelly's ic posts(a good example of quality ICing)

Also i'm not trying to brainwash someone. I'm just pointing the good side of ICing
    As I've clearly stated Mag, it's not an obligation to IC, at least not in EWNCW.
    It's a choice.

TDA (for example) doesn't IC any more. You going to call him out as you've called Torphy out here?

This isn't a thread to discuss the question of "To IC or not to IC".
    The bottom line is that in EWNCW you have the choice whether you want to do it or not, but the make or break of you at the end of the day will be the promos you submit to the shows.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As I've clearly stated Mag, it's not an obligation to IC, at least not in EWNCW.
    It's a choice.

TDA (for example) doesn't IC any more. You going to call him out as you've called Torphy out here?

The bottom line is that in EWNCW you have the choice whether you want to do it or not, but the make or break of you at the end of the day will be the promos you submit to the shows.
    I already said that too bro

And i also said that I'm not trying to brainwash someone. I'm just pointing the good side of ICing

Don't know if any of those things was a personal attack on someone lol!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    It's a choice.

I said bottom line. So that's it on the subject of IC work.
    If you're going to continue, then the OP should be the focus please

Black Ninja!
    I said bottom line. So that's it on the subject of IC work.
    If you're going to continue, then the OP should be the focus please
    Hey tommy this might seem stupid but can you please draw a line under The issue

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Hey tommy this might seem stupid but can you please draw a line under The issue
    *sigh*

Fine, for all times sake

This is the bottom line:

__________________________________________________ ___

Black Ninja!
    *sigh*

Fine, for all times sake

This is the bottom line:

__________________________________________________ ___
    Ahhh there it is! lol

Blog Entries
    So while i know tommy has drawn a "line", i just want to say one thing that touches on icing, and the op. To me, i view one of the biggest issues is just activity. In the last 2 months what are 1 or 2 efeds you know would most likely be at the top of the efed section? Bet most of you said iwa or wwe. That is because those threads were active whether by icing, or by chit chat, or whatever, stuff was happening there. Some could chalk it up to those efeds keeping a somewhat regular schedule, but look at ewncw. Tjb did an amazing job of getting inferno posted the same time each week. Then after a little feedback, activity would die. If you cant be bothered to ic, then be active in another way.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So while i know tommy has drawn a "line", i just want to say one thing that touches on icing, and the op. To me, i view one of the biggest issues is just activity. In the last 2 months what are 1 or 2 efeds you know would most likely be at the top of the efed section? Bet most of you said iwa or wwe. That is because those threads were active whether by icing, or by chit chat, or whatever, stuff was happening there. Some could chalk it up to those efeds keeping a somewhat regular schedule, but look at ewncw. Tjb did an amazing job of getting inferno posted the same time each week. Then after a little feedback, activity would die. If you cant be bothered to ic, then be active in another way.
    Lines been drawn...you crossed it... Bad bear... Go to the corner and think about what you did wrong!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Lines been drawn...you crossed it... Bad bear... Go to the corner and think about what you did wrong!
    Go with me? Its dark over there