Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    yea Ewncw folks , stoppin by to say thank god the E didnt close ..i wouldve snapped and slapped the first person i saw ..no lie

another thing i know i havent been vocal on the discussion thread but i do stay aware of things that happen. i just been working 15hr shifts,getting side money, balance life things when i can and do promos when im off... and i really dont like to ic without reading the shows and know what i can say to follow thru storyline wise if u kno what i mean.

anyway my side deals are almost done so i can rest ,with that said i will be back full force very,verryy soon and it wont be safe for all insert the smiley face now ...much love from the chunkster aka chunkertaker aka john c.nutzz

sidenote: tom never fears wood lol
    I'm one who loves to see the Chunkster back. I'd love to hear from Explosivvo, Dancing Dan Danson and Carlos Thunder!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

This comment may not be the most popular on this thread but I feel the need to put my opinion over on this,

I think 1 of the reasons feds are struggelling is all the IC'ing. Dont get me wrong a bit is ok but when people start IC'ing a lot they set a standard which they feel the need to keep up with, Then others try and meet this, before you know it the pages are full of IC material, people gain other commitments and dont have the time to achieve the bar they set themselves, then the pages go bare.

Not only this but people use/say stuff in IC which would make great material for a show and when i returned My opnion was the IC stiff was over powering the shows and i still believe this to be true.

Also the main discussion thread no longer seems a place to talk and have banter as most times you are discussing between other people IC'ing.

I just think if people but more time into the shows instead of IC'ing things could maybe run smoother
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Black Ninja!
    Add me to the list of guys who needs to be more active, especially as the number one contender for a major title. Honestly, I've gone through a period over the last week and a half where I've considered hanging 'em up but I'll be damned if I'm leaving this awesome group of people like that.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    This comment may not be the most popular on this thread but I feel the need to put my opinion over on this,

I think 1 of the reasons feds are struggelling is all the IC'ing. Dont get me wrong a bit is ok but when people start IC'ing a lot they set a standard which they feel the need to keep up with, Then others try and meet this, before you know it the pages are full of IC material, people gain other commitments and dont have the time to achieve the bar they set themselves, then the pages go bare.

Not only this but people use/say stuff in IC which would make great material for a show and when i returned My opnion was the IC stiff was over powering the shows and i still believe this to be true.

Also the main discussion thread no longer seems a place to talk and have banter as most times you are discussing between other people IC'ing.

I just think if people but more time into the shows instead of IC'ing things could maybe run smoother
    How would that make people more active? At best, you'd have amazing promos, with little to no activity in a thread. Also, and I'm not trying to speak for Tommy here, but I don't think he cares if there is chat or banter in the EWNCW thread, as long as it doesn't bring drama or totally deter. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post

In some cases thats true. Not for me here in EWNCW so much as I have someone returning soon, and never had that problem here before- but in the WWE Fantasy efed one of my characters(Raven) I really don't care to IC with as to not use material I can use in a promo. That plus the person who he is feuding(Sting) with doesn't IC either, and really shouldn't as it would actually take away from their feud

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    To IC or not to IC. That is the question.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    To IC or not to IC. That is the question.
    Well the answer better be yes with the stuff in this topic! lol, Someone like me doesn't have much to worry about it though because its just easy to mix things up and vary it while still keeping to the same basic formula.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Well the answer better be yes with the stuff in this topic! lol, Someone like me doesn't have much to worry about it though because its just easy to mix things up and vary it while still keeping to the same basic formula.
    But Ano can't really do that when he IC's with his little friend

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    But Ano can't really do that when he IC's with his little friend
    Somewhat so, yes, But I'd say its more of an unseen side of him mixed with the usual...I'd even go as far as to say she's the only person that could bring that out of him. If anyone is capable of "Catching his eye.", its her.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    But bear in mind my big IC piece I posted yesterday (the one involving cognitive science). That could have killed a show.

Also check TWE!!