Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    As for writing reviews for shows- its something I don't have a lot of time to do for every show I read. I wish I could. But I am glad to see EWNCW not going anywhere. And consolidating the company to fewer shows is a great idea- less of a headache on your guys end

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm just going to state this here... I haven't been involved in the thread yet due to Artemis not debuting yet. I feel I shouldn't be IC'ing with someone who hasn't even come out to make his speech or have a match lol. But, once he does debut, rest assured I'll be there. Not a ton but, I will be. Many know of my situation and recently it's changed. My wife quit working and I'm the only one supporting her and two kids. I live in one of the most expensive States in the US as well. I've been working 16hr shifts for four days straight for over three weeks now. I have to balance personal time and everything in between.

My days off are Friday and Saturday... nine times out of ten, my promos or parts or anything won't be completed until those days... I apologize for it but, it's my only option. Either way, I know it will reflect negatively on me but I at least wanted to explain why I'm not on this site like I used to be but I will get the job done. I missed one show promo wise but that was literally the week I started working the 16hr shifts back to back to back to back... I still feel I put in quality work though. Hopefully you agree.

Blog Entries
    I am one of those who has negatively contribute to the recent developing of things. I need some time out, but with the new schedule I'll, be able to contribute more. Plus, an ongoing issue in real life may pùsh me me back to have higher spirits and return to active ICing and general activity for EWNCW.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

As the reigning TWE Vixxen's Champion I can assure everyone that TWE is no punishment. Scribbler is a great writer and I love reading his shows. He also treats the women's division just as important as the men's (something that some may not care about or for lol); so if you get sent to TWE know you'll be in good hands.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    As the reigning TWE Vixxen's Champion I can assure everyone that TWE is no punishment. Scribbler is a great writer and I love reading his shows. He also treats the women's division just as important as the men's (something that some may not care about or for lol); so if you get sent to TWE know you'll be in good hands.
    We are trying to get the Tag Division up there as well and with brutality closing I urge all the tag teams that want action you are always welcome on TWE.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    I hope to be able to do whatever I can to help EWNCW. I try to be active and I'm sure I can do more, but TT, you are great, and hopefully, with these changes, it helps EWNCW and keeps it around.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Well it sucks that two shows are going down but its for the best. I can't promise you that i will be more active because i simply can't but when it comes for promos i always send my promos on time and never missed one.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    So, finally have a chance to comment on this. First, I am glad EWNCW is staying open. After the hoops I went through to actually be used, it would suck for it to close. I like the idea of having 3 creative per show, but with that in mind, I'd like to see a third person step up for TWE, to help Scribs and Cricket out, someone who has experience with running an efed. I know scribs will do an amazing job, but already, there has been inconsistency in when shows are posted, and I think having that third person, will help right the ship even more. I also hope with having Grind on Rage, it will help make Rage more consistent as I think Rage can be a bang up show if it keeps the same quality and goes up on roughly the same time each week. All in all, I think this is a great move for EWNCW, and I think EWNCW will only get better from this.

Blog Entries
    also I understand the activity portion. I usually state why I can't IC or won't, and if that isn't the case, I try to post some IC when I'm on.

yea Ewncw folks , stoppin by to say thank god the E didnt close ..i wouldve snapped and slapped the first person i saw ..no lie

another thing i know i havent been vocal on the discussion thread but i do stay aware of things that happen. i just been working 15hr shifts,getting side money, balance life things when i can and do promos when im off... and i really dont like to ic without reading the shows and know what i can say to follow thru storyline wise if u kno what i mean.

anyway my side deals are almost done so i can rest ,with that said i will be back full force very,verryy soon and it wont be safe for all insert the smiley face now ...much love from the chunkster aka chunkertaker aka john c.nutzz

sidenote: tom never fears wood lol

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS