Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Go with me? Its dark over there
    You should have thought of that before you crossed the line...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You should have thought of that before you crossed the line...
    Bear went to TNA?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Bear went to TNA?
    That was my favourite time to watch TNA when they used that...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

As i started this topic regarding IC'ing I feel the need to address it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's not forced, it's encouraged. Not because the writers want to take they're time to write shows as Rob suggested (because we try and work to a schedule best we can), but because it can and does add to feuds.
    I don't expect people to be IC'ing 24/7, but I do want the thread t be active, because unfortunately, Matt, gone are the 'good old days' when there's banter and idle chit chat in the threads. That doesn't happen any more, and hasn't happened for a ling time. You have phases, sure, but I don't see you instigating this so called 'banter' in the thread. If you want it to return then shouldn't you be contributing to it yourself?
    I'm all for the discussion threads of feds being a good mix of IC work and general chit chat about the fed or whatever, but that barely doesn't happen any more.

Bottom line is, that the discussion thread of EWNCW has been more active than it's been for a long ass time since this thread went up, and as long as that is the case, with the people involved showing interest, then I'm happy

The make or break of your character(s) is the promos you submit to the shows. But, IC work/how active you are in the thread is also taken into account when we're discussing who to push and what not, because the guys talking in the thread are clearly the guys with more interest in the fed.
    You say Tommy that promo work is what matters? Just look at your statmentent in the blue, I beg to differ that Ic'ing shows who has more commitment, to me it shows who as most time on there hands,

Secondly the statment in the red, Ive posted things to instagate a chat in a type, wether it be a simple morning or a comment regarding somebodys post to be completely ignored.

As i said in my first post I understand my comment wont please some people but on the same note I dont accept complete contradiction as a reply. I accept some people like IC'ing but maybe judging by the response on this thread others should accept it aint for everybody
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The point is Rob when you are icing you get the chance to have a brief feud with someone like the real wrestlers do in twitter etc. Icing helps a lot the newbies but it also keeps the activity alive and most of the times feuds start from ic posts. To me ic posts are the backbone of a feud in an efed but at the same time people are trying too much and as you said they waste their best stuff or sometimes are really annoying
    Icing? Like a cake or methamphetamine?

I think that like blogging, it's the same handful of people reading anyones IC's. While it might help you keep your hand in as a writer I just think it's overkill when it's done at length all the time.

I'd just like to address the "Ignoring" of banter and IC...Not every thing is always always ALWAYS gonna be addressed or replied to in pages and pages of pages. Everyone's not always going to respond to every single last post constantly.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Let me put some of my sprinkles on this Icing thang

On the Real Ic'ing is a battle between A vs B

Its to keep your character active, show what you got, create your buzz and give an idea of who you are to the boss so they can brainstorm / work up ideas for you and see what extra things they can do for you .

Its mainly a A vs B entertainment with the plus being if people see it and comment.
    As long as the higherups / writers see it and take some of it into consideration.

That's why they can push someone through it because it would show what they can do promowise as well... at the end of the day , icing is how you speak...the promo is the delivery. If you can deliver on time and with what's needed/asked of you , then that's the bingo for success.

I like to ic to stay sharp , I don't over do it that way I can stay with creative juice for a promo.

And another thing, I read the ic battles and don't comment on it most of the time

That's just me. Its like watching tv, you see it but don't really talk about what you saw lol

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Not sure if this has been addressed but what will happen to the guys who are on Rage or Inferno as well as being on Brutality as part of a tag team?

I.e. Kyojin, Carlin, Angelo?

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Not sure if this has been addressed but what will happen to the guys who are on Rage or Inferno as well as being on Brutality as part of a tag team?

I.e. Kyojin, Carlin, Angelo?
    You'll continue to be in those teams (if you still want to of course).
    We'll work it out in due course
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You'll continue to be in those teams (if you still want to of course).
    We'll work it out in due course
    Yeah for sure, Hot Wasabi is the future of tag team wrestling!

Haha, thanks man.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion