Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: *Anime Thread*

RESURRECTION!

Back here again! Wow it has been a while!

Anyways, I was checking out some of the summer animes and I am very impressed with most of the shows.

I know WataMote will be insanely popular.(Damn near cult following!) And others like DanganRopa and TWGOK(even though the heavily skipped shit), Dog and Scissors, High School DxD (hehe). I know I will have great shows to watch! Including Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin)

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Try as I might I just cannot enjoy anime...maybe I have not really encountered anything worth watching that is good but it is all just blah to me
    You need one that hits you to your very core. If anime or manga is strong enough to make me cry over a boat, you will find something.

#REAL!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You need one that hits you to your very core. If anime or manga is strong enough to make me cry over a boat, you will find something.
    Fucking Ano Hana did that to me... fucking Ano Hana.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Fucking Ano Hana did that to me... fucking Ano Hana.
    I couldn't watch that one. I guess the animation bugged me but people lost it lol

#REAL!

I've recently started watching Darker Than Black and I'm enjoying it. I've also got a few other series to watch (One Piece, Un-Go, Baccano & Ghost Stories). I'm just wondering if there is anything else I should check out (I'm a huge Death note and Full Metal Alchemist fan). Also what is everyone's thoughts on English dubbed anime, do you prefer it or do you prefer to read subtitles?

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I've recently started watching Darker Than Black and I'm enjoying it. I've also got a few other series to watch (One Piece, Un-Go, Baccano & Ghost Stories). I'm just wondering if there is anything else I should check out (I'm a huge Death note and Full Metal Alchemist fan). Also what is everyone's thoughts on English dubbed anime, do you prefer it or do you prefer to read subtitles?
    Check out Attack on Titan. Good anime this season.

I'm really against dubbed anime, even though there are good dubs like Hellsing and Code Geass. Check those out as well! Hellsing Ultimate is the best one but both versions are great.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Check out Attack on Titan. Good anime this season.

I'm really against dubbed anime, even though there are good dubs like Hellsing and Code Geass. Check those out as well! Hellsing Ultimate is the best one but both versions are great.
    Thanks. I'll add it to my list.

I personally don't have a problem with dubbed anime, I can understand people's complaints and appreciate that it should be kept in it's original voice etc.

has anyone here watched Rosario + Vampire?