Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kofi/Ziggler

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    He's got the talent to be a main eventer though without a doubt.
    With his current Gimmick? doubt it

but with a new direction possibly, though a heel Kofi doesn't appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    With his current Gimmick? doubt it

but with a new direction possibly, though a heel Kofi doesn't appeal to me.
    Didn't say anything about the gimmick. I stated he "has the talent" to be a main eventer. A new gimmick or tweek to his persona would benefit him. Nobody can argue that the man isn't talented in the ring.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Didn't say anything about the gimmick. I stated he "has the talent" to be a main eventer. A new gimmick or tweek to his persona would benefit him. Nobody can argue that the man isn't talented in the ring.
    I am just board with his direction, but the kids love him and some of his spots are great!

would it not damage him more in main event status getting beat off of show etc or stay in and win midcard titles?

Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    I am just board with his direction, but the kids love him and some of his spots are great!

would it not damage him more in main event status getting beat off of show etc or stay in and win midcard titles?
    Yes, I agree the kids love him and that's why he's more then likely to stay in that character unless WWE is needing a fresh heel character. WWE has their group of wrestlers geared towards kids like Cena, Kofi, Brodus, etc. Then they have their group geared towards adults like Punk, Orton, etc.

I wouldn't say it would damage him by moving up to main event status and losing. Hell Ziggler does a lot of that now and he's pretty much on the border line of the main event scene right now. I look at it like paying his dues. I think something good will come out of it.