Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Randy Orton to Smackdown to work with Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, and Dolph Ziggler.
    Also to Smackdown Wade Barrett, Byron Saxton, and Evan Bourne.
    Justin Gabriel and Michael McGillicutty (new tag team champions).
    Kane and Undertaker remain on Smackdown and end each others careers at WrestleMania 28.
    Edge and Christian either as a tag team or working towards ending each others careers as well at WrestleMania 28 or 29.

Big Show, Rey Mysterio, and Jack Swagger to RAW.
    John Cena & CM Punk continue program.
    John Morrison and Ted DiBiase (w/Maryse and Brodus Clay) move up in Raw to work with HHH and The Miz.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As I said in the Raw GM thread, HHH taking time off as GM, eventually coming back as 'Taker's final WM opponent would be good though.
    I would rather have it as Jericho. But yeah that would be good too.

Blog Entries

BIG change in WWE in 2011

When I say big, I mean the Draft! With the annual WWE draft comes a 3 hour Raw, many surprises, and changes the roster for both shows for the entire year.

Each year the draft sends maineventers from each show to the other show, to change up the programmes on both shows so they don't get stale.

With the draft not too far ahead, who would you like to see get drafted, from/to which show? And, what programme would you put the wrestler in?

Blog Entries
    Drafted to Smackdown: John Morrison( I believe he will become a world champion if he is drafted, Raw is always too star packed), John Cena(we have seen too much of him on Raw a change I believe will do him good), Jericho(if he returns), R-truth(To probably feud with Morrison and heel turn of course)
    Drafted to Raw: Kane, Rey Mysterio(When he was on Raw the last time he put on some fantastic matches), Undertaker(I just want to see him on Raw for a change), Alberto Del Rio
    These are just some but I think it is the main superstars for me, I'm jus sayin...

To Smackdown:
    Goldust - can be used better there.
    Bella Twins- Okay they aren't going anywhere on RAW so why not send them to SD.
    Darren Young - Since he is the Black Cena why not use him on SD and make him do a Cena Gimmick? SD great move.
    Some members Of Nexus - What are there 7 guys now? lets say 3 of them should go to SD. IDK which.
    Yoshi T. - Since there is no more Funaki why not have Yoshi be his replacement
    Wade Barrett - Yes, Wade Barrett the man can do bigger things on SD then RAW. He can be build as a World Champion. (Biggest Shocker)

To Raw:
    Tyler Reks - Build up as a big guy but then use him at the jobber at the end.
    Kane - needs to stay on RAW that is his best spot to be big.
    Jack Swagger - He already did everything on SD! so y not push him to RAW.
    Alberto Del Rio - As much as I love him on SD, I see RAW stealing him away. (Biggest SHocker)
    Chris Masters - He could do better on RAW I think.
    Kelly Kelly - What the hell was WWE thinking moving her to SD? Go back to RAW she fits best there.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

don't they usually have the draft after wrestlemania?

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am not a big fan of the WWE's draft. Its insulting really. This is one reason why some people will never take pro rasslin serious. The WWE is sports entertainment, not the NFL or NBA. The NFL draft means something every year and is an all day event. Unfortunately the WWE's draft means nothing. When injuries start piling up or when they are short on talent they move around different shows showing the fans the draft means nothing in the first place. If Vinny Mac wants to change the script he is going to. I'm all for changing things up to make a show fresh with talent facing different opponents but I feel that should be done in compelling storylines and not some fictitious draft that is only good for one thing, to fill in time for a 3 hour Raw.

U MAD???

Blog Entries
    to raw Alberto del rio, drew mccintrye trent barretta layla

to smackdow- Sheamus, Wade barrett bryan danielson tyson kidd beth pheonix
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am not a big fan of the WWE's draft. Its insulting really. This is one reason why some people will never take pro rasslin serious. The WWE is sports entertainment, not the NFL or NBA. The NFL draft means something every year and is an all day event. Unfortunately the WWE's draft means nothing. When injuries start piling up or when they are short on talent they move around different shows showing the fans the draft means nothing in the first place. If Vinny Mac wants to change the script he is going to. I'm all for changing things up to make a show fresh with talent facing different opponents but I feel that should be done in compelling storylines and not some fictitious draft that is only good for one thing, to fill in time for a 3 hour Raw.

U MAD???
    I totally agree. The draft has always been a bad idea. It is an excuse to not have complex storylines and original thought

Right Leg...Hospital, Left Leg...Cemetery

I disagree, if Bryan goes to Smackdown I'll never see him again because I have better things to do on Friday nights. I really miss when it was on Thursdays, was just a better fit for me I guess. And Yeah I can def understand how Draft is pretty dumb. Changing so many people over at once rather then slowly changing a few people by story lines does seem like the smarter move. Most of the fueds started this was always seem very random because there is no emotional story to go with them. Just like O i'm On Raw now so I better just pick some one to beat up.