Page 1 of 37 123 11 ... LastLast
    Normal Member

*The 2011 WWE Draft*

its almost draft time so i was just wondering who would you guys like to switch shows and why? i would like to see del rio,ziggler and drew on raw,3 of the top young guys should be on the top show,and cena to smackdown again,aint seeing him on raw,very boring

Blog Entries
    I think Cena to Smackdown is a great idea but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

Normal Member
    me either but im like alot of you guys on here,seen too much of him and he has got real boring,

Would like to see Del Rio, Christain, Edge and Ziggler on Raw. Cena to Smackdown will never happen. I see Dibiase, Evan Bourne and maybe Sheamus to Smackdown. I would not like to see Sheamus to SD, but its just a gut feeling.

I could see Cody Rhodes, Rey Mysterio, Ziggler to SD.

I could also see DH Smith, Sheamus, Orton to Smackdown.

I think that Ziggler could move himself further into the big picture on Raw in 2011 and think Rey needs a freshening up and be put into the US title hunt.

I think they are going to get DH away from Tyson and really push Kidd with Andrews. I want to see sheamus and Orton go to SD to bolster their Main Event scene and give them Orton as the head face with Undertaking nearing his end.

Hard work does pay off..... But only if your... AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries
    I don't know I think Cena on Smackdown would work. I would like to see Undertaker see out his last remaining years on Raw but of course you have alpha dog HHH there and could he share the spotlight? I would like to see the WWE & WHC belts switch shows again too.

To Smackdown:
    Goldust
    The Miz
    Randy Orton
    Nexus - with CM Punk - I think he's a better fit over there at the current time, though I love seeing him on Raw
    JoMo
    All the cruiserweights and bring back the title specifically for the Smackdown brand

To Raw:
    Tyler Reks
    Ezekial Jackson(I know they just moved him)
    Undertaker
    Kane
    Jack Swagger
    John Cena
    Big Show

I always preferred Smackdown & Raw when they were 2 distinct shows and rosters. Raw was for the big dogs and Smackdown was where you went to see some great action. Did anyone see it like that or was it just me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know I think Cena on Smackdown would work. I would like to see Undertaker see out his last remaining years on Raw but of course you have alpha dog HHH there and could he share the spotlight? I would like to see the WWE & WHC belts switch shows again too.

To Smackdown:
    Goldust
    The Miz
    Randy Orton
    Nexus - with CM Punk - I think he's a better fit over there at the current time, though I love seeing him on Raw
    JoMo
    All the cruiserweights and bring back the title specifically for the Smackdown brand

To Raw:
    Tyler Reks
    Ezekial Jackson(I know they just moved him)
    Undertaker
    Kane
    Jack Swagger
    John Cena
    Big Show

I always preferred Smackdown & Raw when they were 2 distinct shows and rosters. Raw was for the big dogs and Smackdown was where you went to see some great action. Did anyone see it like that or was it just me?
    You see, The Undertaker will never, and I repeat, never go back to Raw. His career is coming to an end, and he will stay on Smackdown as its greatest wrestler ever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    You see, The Undertaker will never, and I repeat, never go back to Raw. His career is coming to an end, and he will stay on Smackdown as its greatest wrestler ever.
    Yeah I know it's unlikely, but I'd still love to see him there. I guess seeing him on Vintage Collection the other day vs The Rock made me nostalgic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah I know it's unlikely, but I'd still love to see him there. I guess seeing him on Vintage Collection the other day vs The Rock made me nostalgic
    Youv'e always got your memories on DVDs and your computer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Youv'e always got your memories on DVDs and your computer
    As I said in the Raw GM thread, HHH taking time off as GM, eventually coming back as 'Taker's final WM opponent would be good though.