View Poll Results: How Do You Rate The Rock As Current WWE Champion?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10. One of the best champions in wrestling history.

2 3.39%

1 1.69%

2 3.39%

3 5.08%

2 3.39%

6 10.17%

11 18.64%

10 16.95%

10 16.95%
  • 1. One of the worst champions in history.

12 20.34%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Yea, the rock is a 3 or a 4. I leaned towards 4, bringing press to the WWE is good... Though I think him facing brock or someone like that could of done that, with out holding the title. Also, he's only there half the time! But he's better than a lot of champions who don't draw in people, because no one cares about them... Like sheamus when he won the title after 2 months.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    How about a negative 3.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    How about a negative 3.
    I can't in all honesty argue with you

A little off topic, but I realized something.

With Rock going AWOL with the WWE Championship, they effectively only have one major title right now. I think that him taking the WWE Championship out of the picture has shown us that WWE doesn't need two World Titles. They've done a good job at keeping all their top stars relevant with even just one major belt. They should work towards a unification after Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    A little off topic, but I realized something.

With Rock going AWOL with the WWE Championship, they effectively only have one major title right now. I think that him taking the WWE Championship out of the picture has shown us that WWE doesn't need two World Titles. They've done a good job at keeping all their top stars relevant with even just one major belt. They should work towards a unification after Mania.
    You really think Del Rio vs. Swagger is relevancy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    You really think Del Rio vs. Swagger is relevancy?
    The Del Rio/Swagger feud is not as important as some of the other things going on, but it's amazing how they've managed to give almost all of their upper tier guys something to do even without having both belts around.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    The Del Rio/Swagger feud is not as important as some of the other things going on, but it's amazing how they've managed to give almost all of their upper tier guys something to do even without having both belts around.
    good point, they have been running WM season quite well with just one title

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    How about a negative 3.
    And Death reiterates how much he dislikes the Rock

Blog Entries
    I gave the rock a 9. Yeah he doesn't work a full schedule but he still has the crowd go nuts and still has the best promo in the business. Everyone whined when Cena was champ, then WWE goes and signs arguably the most popular wrestler of all time, gives him the belt and you're still whining? So much negativity in these forums.

And for everyone crying about how the WM card sucks and how you think you know what would be best, this is the most stacked ppv card in like 3 years. Already 5 solid matches with at least 2 more solid matchups in the works. If you hate it then stop watching and bitching every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    I gave the rock a 9. Yeah he doesn't work a full schedule but he still has the crowd go nuts and still has the best promo in the business. Everyone whined when Cena was champ, then WWE goes and signs arguably the most popular wrestler of all time, gives him the belt and you're still whining? So much negativity in these forums.

And for everyone crying about how the WM card sucks and how you think you know what would be best, this is the most stacked ppv card in like 3 years. Already 5 solid matches with at least 2 more solid matchups in the works. If you hate it then stop watching and bitching every day.
    If you insist on banging on this drum, at least do it in threads where its relevant, because nothing of the sort is even taking place here.

And you're not the EWN template, so cool it on dictating how everyone else is supposed to post. Instead of needlessly man-struating about conversations you don't like, try finding and/or starting ones that you do.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5