Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DZ makes history

I think this would be awesome. We see Ziggler win the tag titles at the beginning of Mania, even if it is with Big E-cup tits Langston, then we see him cash in and take the world title later that night. That would be TWO first ever moments in WWE history. First cash in at Mania, and first time a superstar walks into Mania with no title and walks out with two. AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    I think this would be awesome. We see Ziggler win the tag titles at the beginning of Mania, even if it is with Big E-cup tits Langston, then we see him cash in and take the world title later that night. That would be TWO first ever moments in WWE history. First cash in at Mania, and first time a superstar walks into Mania with no title and walks out with two. AWESOME!
    God, I hope so. Two things give me hope that he will cash.

1) AJ behaving oddly around Daniel Bryan. I think her and Big E could betray DZ at Mania, leaving him all alone with just his briefcase. This would be an elaborate way for her to get back in his good graces. To spite everyone, Ziggler mans up and cashes in on his own. I can hear Cole now, "Ziggler lost his match, his girlfriend, and his bodyguard - and he's leaving with the biggest prize of his career!"

2) Creative isn't high on the Del Rio/Swagger feud. If that feud was on fire, I could see them insisting on keeping the title in that picture. With it losing steam, I'm more hopeful that they'll hand it off to Dolph. I've always thought the Del Rio/Swagger feud didn't need a title involved. It's personal between them. The title is not treated like the centerpiece of the rivalry, as it should (IMO). Hell, I can't even remember if Swagger and Zeb have commented much on 'what the belt stands for' or 'why that title belongs with Swagger.'

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Great to see but I don't think this will ever Happen, The WHC will prob open the show for a start.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post

1) AJ behaving oddly around Daniel Bryan. I think her and Big E could betray DZ at Mania, leaving him all alone with just his briefcase. This would be an elaborate way for her to get back in his good graces. To spite everyone, Ziggler mans up and cashes in on his own. I can hear Cole now, "Ziggler lost his match, his girlfriend, and his bodyguard - and he's leaving with the biggest prize of his career!"

2) Creative isn't high on the Del Rio/Swagger feud. If that feud was on fire, I could see them insisting on keeping the title in that picture. With it losing steam, I'm more hopeful that they'll hand it off to Dolph. I've always thought the Del Rio/Swagger feud didn't need a title involved. It's personal between them. The title is not treated like the centerpiece of the rivalry, as it should (IMO). Hell, I can't even remember if Swagger and Zeb have commented much on 'what the belt stands for' or 'why that title belongs with Swagger.'
    this would be epic
    i REALLY smiled reading this
    it would be a real "Wrestlemania Moment"

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post

As others said,That would be really awesome!
    Dolph works better alone,not only that,But I've always wanted him to cash in RVD Style,demanding a match instead of going on to a Knocked out champion.Not only his championship win wouldn't seems a fluke,but it would make him seems stronger than ever,and the make him the first guy to actually win a title via MITB cleanly (Well,RVD had Edge interfere back then..)

This IZ not gonna happen....... Ziggler may win the WHc but very doubtfull when it comes to Tag titles.. May be New Age Outlaws will win the tag titles..

I definitely see him using the briefcase at the ppv. Its only rumoured but i think there may be a tag title match for Ziggler as well!

Normal Member
    Didn't triple h walk in with no titles, and come out with two at Mania 18?

Quote Originally Posted by beatfighter3000 View Post
    Didn't triple h walk in with no titles, and come out with two at Mania 18?
    Doesn't count, they were already unified. Two belts don't equal two titles

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    there's the old iwc overrating ziggler again.....