Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Superstars who will likely be left off the WrestleMania 29 card

With WrestleMania 29 expected to have only eight matches (three of those matches, The Rock vs. John Cena, Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar, and Undertaker vs. CM Punk all expected to average about 40 minutes each) as well as musical performances and backstage segments, I expect plenty of WWE Superstars who will probably be relegated to the pre-show. Notables include Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, and the Divas. Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    With WrestleMania 29 expected to have only eight matches (three of those matches, The Rock vs. John Cena, Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar, and Undertaker vs. CM Punk all expected to average about 40 minutes each) as well as musical performances and backstage segments, I expect plenty of WWE Superstars who will probably be relegated to the pre-show. Notables include Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, and the Divas. Your thoughts?
    I see Wade Barrett and Miz and Jericho in a triple threat match on the card on the preshow. And if it is on the card most likely the opener.

But unfortunately no Antonio Cesaro, which to me is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I see Wade Barrett and Miz and Jericho in a triple threat match on the card on the preshow. And if it is on the card most likely the opener.

But unfortunately no Antonio Cesaro, which to me is a shame.
    I can see Cesaro defending the belt against the winner of some random midcarder battle royal.

Zack Ryder is supposedly performing his smash hit "Hoeski" in front of the bathroom nearest the Boardwalk Fryer. So at least he'll be busy.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    40 minutes each? That's pretty optimistic but OK....it's not beyond the realms of possibility. They could do the good old Battle Royale, perhaps as a dark match....or make a handful of them lumberjacks or something. I would love to see a gauntlet match, preferably a tag team one. I'd like to see Christian return to challenge Cesaro though.

Barrett, Miz, and Cesaro aren't going to be left off the card.

It's just that their matches will be last minute filler no one cares about.

Why do people continue to post these useless threads and try to pick apart every little fucking detail with what or who is going to be apart of WRESTLMANIA what a boring fucking life you must have. Watch the goddamn show and see. lol........

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Why do people continue to post these useless threads and try to pick apart every little fucking detail with what or who is going to be apart of WRESTLMANIA what a boring fucking life you must have. Watch the goddamn show and see. lol........
    It is called discussion and obviously you aren't too good at it.

OT: I think most of the guys mentioned will find their way onto the card.
    I really need a sig...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_viper View Post
    It is called discussion and obviously you aren't too good at it.

OT: I think most of the guys mentioned will find their way onto the card.
    I thought of this.
    lol

They need to come up with a concept unique to Wrestlemania, kinda like MITB was. The Wrestlemania challenge or something where the winner gets a shot at a mid card title and it's only for low to mid card level guys. Make it a tradition, get people invested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought of this.
    lol
    Why isn't the arrow going towards the little red dot?

Oh I get it!