Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most underutilized wrestler on the roster?

Who on the roster, do you think is super talented, and you think WWE doesn't use to their full potential.

For me it's R-Truth, this guy could be funny, and serious, and he can have some pretty good matches. I believe R-Truth as a heel, could generate some great feuds with some of the other wrestlers on the roster. Like Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio, or how about his tag team partner Kofi Kingston. He can get the crowd to boo him, and laugh at the same time.I'm not saying he should be WWE Champion, but this dude can be a top mid-carder.

If we are talking wrestler, no doubt Tyson Kidd. He is amazing in the ring.

If we are talking overall, sandow and cody come to mind first, but the real underdog is drew. I remember seeing drew and everyone I knew hated him, yet I loved him....and how he has fallen. And now you have him injured WWE? Shame on you!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    This thread gets made every couple of months I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I guess. I think "most underrated" is done more than this, but I think underultized is a little different. I mean for example I'm not the biggest Alex Riley fan, but I can still admit WWE can use him better than they are. So that's why I made this thread. (Though I did reconsider a few times)

Alex Riley is underutitlized. They don't even give him matches on Superstars anymore. And even when wrestlers get injured, suspended, or are otherwise unavailable, they don't use him to fill their spots.

Gotta be Justin Gabriel. He may be talented but he isn't over with the WWE Universe.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    Gotta be Justin Gabriel. He may be talented but he isn't over with the WWE Universe.
    Hard to get over when you get no time.

Yoshi Tatsu ! ...nah just kidding...kinda

Seriously, yeah like you said : R-Truth, Kofi, Riley and even D. Bryan is not well used right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So true....what's the point of these threads. It changes as often as you change underwear ( If you change underwear that often ) Superstars have their highs and lows throughout the year, some are underated one month to the next. Who fucking cares.

Blog Entries
    As a tag team I feel The Uso's are seriously underutilized. Alex Riley, R-Truth, Kidd, & Gabriel are all good suggestions. I think Tensai is very underutilized as well, always gets dumbass gimmicks. Remember the "Hip Hop Hippo" That was awful. And where the hell is Ted DiBiase these days, Camacho & Hunico for that matter. Theres like a dozen WWE stars that are like never seen. Its bad if you arent even featured on Saturday Morning Slam.