Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    To be fair all the Aces and 8's member are like that
    My point exactly. The top roles in the group, such as the VP and President, should have been stars that had more star power, which is what Poot and I were discussing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My point exactly. The top roles in the group, such as the VP and President, should have been stars that had more star power, which is what Poot and I were discussing.
    Precisely. I mean they could have everyone and their mama in the group itself but the two "head honchos" should have been people to make you go "WOW! I can't believe they actually got them to join!!" not "wow....D'Lo's the best they could come up with, really?" This whole storyline just needed that big "it" to be added to it.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed this storyline so far and I know it's not over yet, but I was a little bit disappointed at Bully and D'Lo's reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Is there any difference?
    Yeah, they won't call him a manager

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Precisely. I mean they could have everyone and their mama in the group itself but the two "head honchos" should have been people to make you go "WOW! I can't believe they actually got them to join!!" not "wow....D'Lo's the best they could come up with, really?" This whole storyline just needed that big "it" to be added to it.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed this storyline so far and I know it's not over yet, but I was a little bit disappointed at Bully and D'Lo's reveal.
    Imagine they could have "stolen" Randy Orton. That would have been huge (as much as I dislike Blandy)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Yeah, not enjoying the Aces and 8s storyline. They are not threatening. They only have numbers and once those are gone they're not a threat. The perfect chance to show them as being threatening was having them win Lethal Lockdown. Instead, we have Sting's team winning and Taz complaining that it isn't fair.

And now on Impact. Bully said Hogan doesn't have the guts to fire them, but makes a toast about the possibility of being fired as if they can't do anything about it. Which is pretty much true. If Hogan decided to fire them and then the police, no more Aces and 8s. Its this kind of storytelling that really takes you out of the story.

This is why I felt Brooke should have been part of this as well. Helsmley/McMahon 2.0 would have been perfect to give them a true threat. Make up something about Brooke having half the power or something and make them really something for TNA to worry about. As is, I don't really care for any of them.