Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I honestly don't know. But I just feel that putting in JoMo in place of the Bully Ray role wouldn't have provided the star power you are looking for. From my perspective anyway. I think under the circumstances, Bully Ray was a good choice for that role. Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett would have been my other 2 candidates for the VP role.
    As far as free agents go, MVP perhaps? Just a suggestion.

100% agreed. Putting Tazz in has been a complete waste of space.
    And yeah, Raven can still wrestle if needs be, so another plus to his name to be in there in place of someone else.

I think overall, although there's perhaps lack of star power, I'm happy that guys like Knox and DOC are in because those 2 are actually good wrestlers despite being pretty big guys. Brisco and Bischoff Jr, well I guess it makes sense to have 2 younger guys in there.
    As I said, Tazz is a complete waste and I don't think much of D'Lo Brown being in there either. I mean when was he ever relevant? As for Anderson, I don't think he fits in to the group. He seems the most out of place for me.
    Really

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Really
    Yes. Really.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yes. Really.
    Nation of Domination??

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Nation of Domination??
    I'd hardly say that D'Lo a defining member in the NOD, and I think it's safe to say that the stable would have coped fine without him.

I'd hardly say that D'Lo a defining member in the NOD, and I think it's safe to say that the stable would have coped fine without him.
    He was NOD top midcarder. He was more relevant than Henry and Godfather

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    He was NOD top midcarder. He was more relevant than Henry and Godfather
    And what exactly has he done beyond being the NOD's top mid-carder? Nothing memorable.
    Sorry, but I just don't see him as a very "WOW!!! OMG!!! It's D'Lo Brown!! He's in Aces & 8's!!!" person.

And what exactly has he done beyond being the NOD's top mid-carder? Nothing memorable.
    Sorry, but I just don't see him as a very "WOW!!! OMG!!! It's D'Lo Brown!! He's in Aces & 8's!!!" person.
    Well i mean you can't take him seriously now as i think he is retired! More of manager role for him now i think.

To be fair all the Aces and 8's member are like that

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Well i mean you can't take him seriously now as i think he is retired! More of manager role for him now i think.
    More "the guy who interferes in other guy's matches so secure a victory" kind of role

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    More "the guy who interferes in other guy's matches so secure a victory" kind of role
    Is there any difference?