Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Jarrett could always come back as a face
    Or he could just retire...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I'm really enjoying the whole Aces and Eights storyline, but again my only gripe with it is that I want DOC to be way more dominant in this stable. I think out of all the members he has the biggest breakout potential because of his size, in-ring ability, and he would work pretty well if he keeps the biker gimmick. I think in the next few weeks we should DOC develop more of a Hitman persona for Aces and Eights, like taking out people who are a problem, challengers, for Devon and Bully Ray. I don't know I think he would be perfect for that role, what do you guys think.
    he suits the biker gimmick better than any one n he's a great talent...I too want him to be a dominant force and want him to be the first guy to come out of the group...n just see my previous post for my idea of what he has to do when comes out..

I see a WHC material talent in him if used right...

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Doc and Knox are great in the enforcer role.
    I gotta agree with DOC being great in the enforcer role. I wish they booked him stronger. Gotta disagree with Knox though. He bites and should be the one getting jobbed around if A&E is to be putting people over. He took the loss at Lockdown, but DOC should not have taken it on the Impact episode prior to the PPV.

I am only vaguely familiar with DOC before TNA as I wasn't watching wrestling at the time. I don't know what the Festus character is but I remember seeing him in the Straight Edge Society. I had never seen him wrestle until TNA and I gotta say he is the only one of the new guys I'm sold on so far. He has mostly just a hard hitting style but I like some of the wrinkles he adds like elbow strikes to the chest. He also can work a good pace for a big man.

Blog Entries
    I still think A&8's need/needed a rather large name to join the group to give them some validity. Don't get me wrong Bully was a good addition but look how much star power they really have in the group at the moment. I think JoMo or possibly a returning Raven would have been a good addition (granted if Raven could get himself back into shape and not the bloated Raven of past)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I still think A&8's need/needed a rather large name to join the group to give them some validity. Don't get me wrong Bully was a good addition but look how much star power they really have in the group at the moment. I think JoMo or possibly a returning Raven would have been a good addition (granted if Raven could get himself back into shape and not the bloated Raven of past)
    Hmm, I have to disagree on JoMo. I think Bully Ray is a far bigger star than John Morrison.
    Raven would have been good. And to be honest, I don't think he'd have to be in shape. He could just be brought in strictly as a mouthpiece.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hmm, I have to disagree on JoMo. I think Bully Ray is a far bigger star than John Morrison.
    Raven would have been good. And to be honest, I don't think he'd have to be in shape. He could just be brought in strictly as a mouthpiece.
    Any ideas on a big name replacement in place of JoMo? Just to spark a little debate.

As far as Raven, he was always gold on the mic. I would have rather seen him as the mouthpiece than Tazz anyday. Plus Raven can still actually wrestle (well he could anyway). I can't help but feel that this whole A&8 story needed some kind of more significant blowoff than Bully turning heel (just a couple months after turning face mind you). It would have felt so much bigger to have an outside name or one we haven't seen in awhile come in and be revealed as the leader.

Well it looks like that Aces and 8's it suppose to be a group of underrated wrestlers that were overlooked by the big dogs over the years and now they are taking the company hostage to prove that they deserved better

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Any ideas on a big name replacement in place of JoMo? Just to spark a little debate.

As far as Raven, he was always gold on the mic. I would have rather seen him as the mouthpiece than Tazz anyday. Plus Raven can still actually wrestle (well he could anyway). I can't help but feel that this whole A&8 story needed some kind of more significant blowoff than Bully turning heel (just a couple months after turning face mind you). It would have felt so much bigger to have an outside name or one we haven't seen in awhile come in and be revealed as the leader.
    I honestly don't know. But I just feel that putting in JoMo in place of the Bully Ray role wouldn't have provided the star power you are looking for. From my perspective anyway. I think under the circumstances, Bully Ray was a good choice for that role. Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett would have been my other 2 candidates for the VP role.
    As far as free agents go, MVP perhaps? Just a suggestion.

100% agreed. Putting Tazz in has been a complete waste of space.
    And yeah, Raven can still wrestle if needs be, so another plus to his name to be in there in place of someone else.

I think overall, although there's perhaps lack of star power, I'm happy that guys like Knox and DOC are in because those 2 are actually good wrestlers despite being pretty big guys. Brisco and Bischoff Jr, well I guess it makes sense to have 2 younger guys in there.
    As I said, Tazz is a complete waste and I don't think much of D'Lo Brown being in there either. I mean when was he ever relevant? As for Anderson, I don't think he fits in to the group. He seems the most out of place for me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I honestly don't know. But I just feel that putting in JoMo in place of the Bully Ray role wouldn't have provided the star power you are looking for. From my perspective anyway. I think under the circumstances, Bully Ray was a good choice for that role. Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett would have been my other 2 candidates for the VP role.
    As far as free agents go, MVP perhaps? Just a suggestion.

100% agreed. Putting Tazz in has been a complete waste of space.
    And yeah, Raven can still wrestle if needs be, so another plus to his name to be in there in place of someone else.

I think overall, although there's perhaps lack of star power, I'm happy that guys like Knox and DOC are in because those 2 are actually good wrestlers despite being pretty big guys. Brisco and Bischoff Jr, well I guess it makes sense to have 2 younger guys in there.
    As I said, Tazz is a complete waste and I don't think much of D'Lo Brown being in there either. I mean when was he ever relevant? As for Anderson, I don't think he fits in to the group. He seems the most out of place for me.
    Taz is not taking anyone's place he is just the voice of Aces and 8's. They are trying to prove that you can't trust anyone

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....