Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Haha, "some of you" meaning ME right? lol Hey, we can have hundreds of Cena haters and I can't rag on a truly awful aspect of the business? Come on! They should just stand in the background and look pretty. And in AJ's case, sit up and beg for treats.....

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, "some of you" meaning ME right? lol Hey, we can have hundreds of Cena haters and I can't rag on a truly awful aspect of the business? Come on! They should just stand in the background and look pretty. And in AJ's case, sit up and beg for treats.....
    That was you. I would've yelled at you more if I knew that. What happened to Vickie? Vickie > Layla. Since when was Women's wrestling awful? I'm calling shenanigans Rob!


  3. #13
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,385
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    That was you. I would've yelled at you more if I knew that. What happened to Vickie? Vickie > Layla. Since when was Women's wrestling awful? I'm calling shenanigans Rob!
    I liked being yelled at. Hey, I'm a typical wrestling fan, I pick and choose and change on a dime and then lie about it. We;re all a bit fucked in the head

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I liked being yelled at. Hey, I'm a typical wrestling fan, I pick and choose and change on a dime and then lie about it. We;re all a bit fucked in the head
    Ah, I see what you're doing. Stop it.


  5. #15
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    Hey as long as Melina shows up Ill be happy.

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  6. #16
    i for one don't really give a 2 shits one way or the other which divas return or don't. Diva's division is a joke and has not been the same since the Lita and Trish days of old. This division should be scrapped and all divas should turn managers or have some first time diva announcers for a change or bring back the bikini contests and other sleezy antics the wwe used to have for them because that is all i want to see.

    If not, then start bringing in divas with real wrestling talent for the love of god. lol

  7. #17
    The Bellas are fit so I'm always pleased to be looking at them, their re-signing with WWE might be an indication that the Divas are gonna get some more focus which is good too. As for the prospect of the Bellas back in the ring? Meh.
    I enjoy women's wrestling when it's half decent (or better) and while the Bellas aren't that good more Divas is at least a step in the right direction.


    Divas to believe in.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    The Bellas are fit so I'm always pleased to be looking at them, their re-signing with WWE might be an indication that the Divas are gonna get some more focus which is good too. As for the prospect of the Bellas back in the ring? Meh.
    I enjoy women's wrestling when it's half decent (or better) and while the Bellas aren't that good more Divas is at least a step in the right direction.
    More divas is a step in the right direction. Can't say i agree with ya there bud. They don't even know what to do with the ones that they have now.

  9. #19
    With Eve gone, the divas need some heels with personality and presence beyond looks. The Bellas actually get heat so I'm happy to see them back. They're by no stretch of the imagination amazing the ring but they can only get better, I think.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

  10. #20
    Didn't care about The Bella Twins during their first run.
    Didn't care when they abruptly left.
    Don't care now that they're abruptly back.

    That's my 2 cents.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.