View Poll Results: How Do You Rate The Rock As Current WWE Champion?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10. One of the best champions in wrestling history.

2 3.39%

1 1.69%

2 3.39%

3 5.08%

2 3.39%

6 10.17%

11 18.64%

10 16.95%

10 16.95%
  • 1. One of the worst champions in history.

12 20.34%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Rate The Rock As Current WWE Champion in 2013

Interested to see how high fans rate the Rock as a WWE champion. 10 is the highest. 1 is the lowest. You don't have to say exactly what number you voted for, but I'll just go out and say I put him at 6.

I love the Rock. One of my favorite wrestlers of all time. I thank him for drawing eyes to the product and making more fans watch wrestling. But overall, as the current champion, he is disappointing. His promo segments, although mostly good when involving Punk, have been pretty subpar by himself especially compared to his return promo in 2011. He barely wrestlers and when he does his matches are good at best, no where near the calibur of how good he used to be. Most of the reason why the Rock doesn't appeal so strongly as a WWE champion is how WWE is booking him. Just have him cut promos, fight two people, and then hold the belt without wrestling on RAW or Smackdown -- just to ultimately be a transitional champion (weak one at that) and drop it to John Cena.

Not too low, but not too high either.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

The Rock, is one of the greatest of all time. But this title reign is pointless. He beat Punk at the Rumble. Has he even wrestled since than? I would have kept the title on Punk, atleast he wrestled a couple of times a month.

4, to be generous, he's entertaining, at least

He came back beat CM Punk twice. Decent matches, but he's basically doing the exact same thing as last year, where he only appears a few times, but this time he's doing it with the WWE Championship. But I got to admit, he has been bringing more emotion into his promos, and his two matches have been good.

But he has only had 2 matches. And a few promos. So I'll give him a 4.

He's fine when he shows up/10

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Black Ninja!
    The 3 I give him is very generous.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA Ambassador View Post
    The Rock, is one of the greatest of all time. But this title reign is pointless.
    Agree with this

Blog Entries
    I give it a 4, for not being necessary but still bringing attention to WWE. But he would do that, title or not.

And here I thought I was being generous. Come to find out I'm too nice. Haha. Yeah, he really does feel like a pointless champion, and it hurts me to say that being a Rock fan.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Blog Entries
    It is possible to like something and review it evenhandedly, even if that means having to knock it a little. The same as you can give credit to something that you may not like. It's all OK.