Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Drew McIntyre - What happened to the chosen one?

Hey guys, long time since I made a thread. But now, I feel like I have a good reason to create one again.

Like the title says, wtf is going on with Drew McIntyre? On who's toes did he step to get pummeled like this (Yesterday on Raw with both Ryback and Mark Henry using him to make a statement)? I truly believe that this is a pure waste of a good talent.

As for a second question, I still don't understand why he is in Heath Slaters 'Band'. Wtf ever happened to his 'Handpicked Chosen One By Mr. McMahon' gimmick? I believed him to be much more interesting back those days than he is now...

I'm with you on talent. Drew has the look, good ring skills and okay mic skills. He had one of the baddest ass intros also.

They are wasting him. Just my two cents. I don't have an answer of why. But I agree with you.

Blog Entries
    This is what happened to him:
    220px-Taryn_Terrell.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Los Conquistador View Post
    This is what happened to him:
    220px-Taryn_Terrell.jpg
    Yep pretty much.

Taryn Terrell and the infamous fight in a hotel that got her fired and Drew well what he is doing now jobbing.

It is a damned shame, he's got the look, he's got the intensity and he had a fitting entrance theme too before.
    He wasn't anything amazing in the ring, but he was good and he was able to make normal moves seem very aggressive, would like him to get a genuine push

Blog Entries
    Too big oh a hype to live up to if you ask me when in his debut Mr. McMahon called him a future World Champion. I knew back then that was a mistake, because if he flopped, then everyone would look down on him and complain about what happened because such high expectations were placed on him

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yep pretty much.

Taryn Terrell and the infamous fight in a hotel that got her fired and Drew well what he is doing now jobbing.
    Yeah, but wasn't that like 2010? Hasn't the guy paid his dues yet? He's been barely seen on TV for two years, and now he is in 3MB, a crappy, yet funny gimmick. I haven't such a confidence in Drew, but the guy has talent, so it may be time for him to have a mid card push.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Fresh Member
    He is paying his dues.

And people call me crazy for living Drew, I ain't alone people! I don't know what he did, it's probably setting up for him to turn on Jinder and Heath. They got together because they were losing. Kick then to the curb! I'd like the Great American Nightmare more than the Chosen One.

I would say "he's just starting as a jobber, he'll get big soon", but I've been saying that since he stopped feuding with Matt Hardy, so I've lost hope on that one. The 3MB needs to win something, get the titles, and establish all of them as credible people. However, it's WWE, he'll keep losing until they release him.