Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What's the "big one" in TNA, anyways? They sell an extra large funnel cake at that Universal Orlando lot or something?
    The big one is Hulks HoF ring. What an honour it would be to hold that!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  2. #22
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    The big one is Hulks HoF ring. What an honour it would be to hold that!
    I would rather win Jeff's belt than Hulk's ring :P



  3. #23
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I would rather win Jeff's belt than Hulk's ring :P
    I don't think any of my clothes would go with that abomination.... Maybe at a fancy dress party... If I was going as a WWE Diva that is!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    The big one is Hulks HoF ring. What an honour it would be to hold that!
    I heard that thing changes color depending upon the type of seashell that you're holding.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #25
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I heard that thing changes color depending upon the type of seashell that you're holding.
    My wife got me a similar ring. It changes colour depending on my mood. When I'm feeling jealous it turns green, when I'm feeling down it turns blue, and when I'm pissed off it leaves a big red mark on her forehead!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    My wife got me a similar ring. It changes colour depending on my mood. When I'm feeling jealous it turns green, when I'm feeling down it turns blue, and when I'm pissed off it leaves a big red mark on her forehead!
    I lold at this. But its sad!

    As for "the big one", I didn't mean the TNA world title, but either WWE, or TNAs world titles. But since he can't return to WWE ever again after what hes done, he can only go for the TNA world title. Believe it or not, alot of amazing wrestlers have held the TNA world title. I don't want Matt Hardy added to the list.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    My wife got me a similar ring. It changes colour depending on my mood. When I'm feeling jealous it turns green, when I'm feeling down it turns blue, and when I'm pissed off it leaves a big red mark on her forehead!
    Okay, that was funny.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    As for "the big one", I didn't mean the TNA world title, but either WWE, or TNAs world titles. But since he can't return to WWE ever again after what hes done, he can only go for the TNA world title. Believe it or not, alot of amazing wrestlers have held the TNA world title. I don't want Matt Hardy added to the list.
    Yeah, I basically knew what you were saying, man. I just have a hard time taking that belt seriously with how rinky-dink that entire operation is. The Impact Zone is basically the most pimp bingo hall ever.

    I do want to throw this one out there for everybody: why do so many TNA fans think it's so important for future-endeavored WWEers to go to TNA and win their title? I always hear stuff, like, "Good, now ____________ can come to TNA and wear gold and really shine!" I mean, what's so great about twinkling in such a tiny galaxy? What wrestler would rather wear a fake title than have the opportunity to make mad bank? I just don't get it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #29
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    I don't regard the Immortal title as TNAs real world title. I look at it as a current storyline, that will end shortly. And it should, with Jeffs story and all. Then they can go back to the real title, since the Immortal belt was made for Hardy in the first place, but he'l be gone.

  10. #30
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Okay, that was funny.
    I think I got that one out of a Christmas cracker ; )
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.