Hybrid View

Barrett vs. Miz vs. Jericho - YES!

FINALLY! We've got a solid undercard match set to take place.

You've got the current Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett taking on former Intercontinental Champions Chris Jericho and The Miz, both of whom have been WWE Champion before and main-evented a WrestleMania in the past, in a triple theat for the title at the show of shows.
    THAT is how you give the mid-card, and it's titles, some prestige.

Maddox said the match would take place next week on Raw, but knowing WWE, the true battle won't take place until the PPV.

This is the perfect way to get all three deserving men on the card, and at the same time, promote "Dead Man Down", "The Marine 3: Homefront", and "Robot Combat Leauge". It's a win-win situation and I'm content with whoever emerges the victor, although I'm partial to Y2J or Miz.

Thoughts?

I am also very happy with this. I am fine with all three men winning, but lets take a look.

Wade Barett: Has the most to lose. To add prestige, it would be good for him to win

Miz: Hasn't lost at Wrestlemania (if it happens at wrestlemania and also, match he lost was pre-show so I guess it doesn't count)

Jericho: He would reach number 10 for the title which would be a nice checkpoint
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    Miz: Hasn't lost at Wrestlemania (if it happens at wrestlemania and also, match he lost was pre-show so I guess it doesn't count)
    Not only was it the pre-show match, but it never aired. The critics can say what they want. Miz IS 3-0 at WrestleMania.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-11-2013 at 10:40 PM.

I have the feeling that next Monday, Y2J will win the IC, just to drop it again to Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania

Blog Entries
    It's a good match in the making.
    As for picking a winner, it's tough for me. All 3 could benefit from gaining the title. I think it's best if they either stick with Barrett or give Jericho his 10th run though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

the amount they have jobbed barrett recently I hope he goes over miz then fueds with jericho at mania

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Not only was it the pre-show match, but it never aired. The critics can say what they want. Miz IS 3-0 at WrestleMania.
    I'd say Miz has lost at WM. It may have been a dark match, but it's on the DVD, and since it involved a title change (Tag Title unification), it's in the history books.

Quote Originally Posted by King Scrapper View Post
    I sure as hell do. I would love Miz with another run with the WWE title or the WHC. I don't see him getting another shot at the WWE title for a while but WHC is always an option. People hate, but Miz was a solid champion and a breath of fresh air for the title. I really enjoyed his work. He's stepped his game up so much from the chick magnet days.
    I don't think Miz should be the World Heavyweight champion. Yes, he was a solid champion, but I think that they need to either push him all the way to the WWE Championship, or use his notoriety to give the Intercontinental Title a rub. He doesn't need the charity belt.
    Last edited by TempestH; 03-16-2013 at 08:34 PM.

This has the makings of a great match WM worthy i would even say.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if these guys didn't maybe cook this up to get on the Wrestlemania card. With both Miz and (especially) Jericho challenging for the title, they very well may get themselves on there and it would be nice to see an IC match on the card again.

I'd prefer Jericho vs Barrett instead of triple threat because it would be student vs teacher.