Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I purchased it yesterday and starting playing it I've got awestruck with all of the little details. From the old timey movies, to how the people interact with you and the combat being so smooth. It makes you think on your feet. But paying it, made me regret not getting the Premium Edition. So I ordered it on Amazon. Take that Gamestop! I'm going to return it and adore the sexy artbook and extras that come with it.

I just finished the game and the things I love about the game are pretty much the same things all the reviewers out there love about it. Beautiful scenery, details that make the game world fun to explore, fluid, fun, and evolving combat, well thought out, dark, and uncomfortable themes, and to those worried about Elizabeth being an anchor...well as the game told me, she can take care of herself and can be pretty helpful in a tough fight.

There were some graphical errors but they rarely happen and they didn't bring down my enjoyment at all. The only disappointment I really had stems from the ten minute gameplay video that was released shortly after the games reveal. Some of the features that were shown didn't make it into the game or was so subtle, they could easily be missed.

Still, I can confidently say Bioshock Infinite has so far been the best game I've played this year. Hell I'll even say it's tied with Mass Effect 2 as the best game I've ever played. Can't wait to start a new game tomorrow!

One more thing to fans of the original Bioshock, if you thought that twist was good, just wait til you see this one.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post
    xD Love it!

I do miss her freckles though. Making Elizabeth like almost every other video game girl. :[

Yeah, this thing is just flat out triumphant as fuck. I spent the first three hours or so just friggin slack-jawed.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

^^^ Exactly! I was pratically awestruck landing in Columbia and it gets better from there.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Mad props to whoever's idea it was to tuck away Cyndi Lauper and Tears For Fears tunes in the game.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

I've yet to play a single Bioshock game.

Might rent this from Red Box to see what the fuss is about.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I've yet to play a single Bioshock game.

Might rent this from Red Box to see what the fuss is about.
    good thing is, you don't need to have played the first two to enjoy this one.

Also when are we going to start talking about the game, ya know, add spoiler alert to the title and start talking about the actual game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    good thing is, you don't need to have played the first two to enjoy this one.

Also when are we going to start talking about the game, ya know, add spoiler alert to the title and start talking about the actual game?
    I'm waiting for a few days so everybody can have time to beat it. Until then we can talk about gameplay. What was your favorite vigor or which heavy hitter was the most challenging to you?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW