Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Wait, she isn't at your side for the whole game, is she?
    Bioshock's infinite lead creator said Elizabeth will be at your side, most of the game.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Bioshock's infinite lead creator said Elizabeth will be at your side, most of the game.
    Oh, I don't like that at all.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Oh, I don't like that at all.
    Some previews state she will not be a burden. But I don't know, I just don't like when games gives you a female character you can't do anything with.

  4. #14
    I'm not a big fan of IGN's critics, but they're the first to post a legitimate review and they gave the game a 9.4. Probably a safe bet that the general consensus is going to be similarly strong.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  5. #15
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,641
    This is easily Game of the Year. Seriously the story is insane and the symbolism and themes used in the game are incredible. something I don't feel has been done and so upfront with it. I am amazed by this game and it is starting to rplace Fallout 3 as my favorite game of all time. But I'm not very far so we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    This is easily Game of the Year. Seriously the story is insane and the symbolism and themes used in the game are incredible. something I don't feel has been done and so upfront with it. I am amazed by this game and it is starting to rplace Fallout 3 as my favorite game of all time. But I'm not very far so we will see.
    I've never played Fallout 3. The funny thing is I was at gamestop today looking for something under 13 dollars to play on my 360. It had come down to Fallout 3, and Fable 3. But for some reason I went with Fable 3, I'll probably get Fallout soon though.

  7. #17
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I've never played Fallout 3. The funny thing is I was at gamestop today looking for something under 13 dollars to play on my 360. It had come down to Fallout 3, and Fable 3. But for some reason I went with Fable 3, I'll probably get Fallout soon though.
    Man I am sorry that that is what happened, Fable 3 sucked compared to the other two and is not even in the same league, same atmosphere as Fallout 3. It is one of the best of our time. But now Bioshock Infinite is starting to take it's place. They both have great stories but Infinite is really killing it on all fronts. Probably the best all around game technically, plot wise, replay value, everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #18
    Im in a minority of seemingly only me, who never really cared for the first one so I'll be skipping this.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Im in a minority of seemingly only me, who never really cared for the first one so I'll be skipping this.
    I'm with you man, never really liked the look of the game.

    Plus I'm enjoying Tomb Raider too much at the moment to try anything else out

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #20
    I have not played any games in awhile. I am going to add this one on to my list of games to purchase before the year is over.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.
    ​

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.