Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    You condemn people for believing stuff off of a wrestling dirt sheet site, but then you use Twitter as a reliable source? Sounds legit.
    Are you reading? I posted the tweet because it could mean ANYTHING, and people just speculate so easily.

It'd be completely different if I said "OH MY GAWDDD KHARMA AND ANGELINA ARE PLOTTING!! Could this mean They're gonna come into WWE and save the divas division?!?!!?? Or are they gonna return to TNA!! They're plotting!!!"

Sounds legit. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Are you reading? I posted the tweet because it could mean ANYTHING, and people just speculate so easily.

It'd be completely different if I said "OH MY GAWDDD KHARMA AND ANGELINA ARE PLOTTING!! Could this mean They're gonna come into WWE and save the divas division?!?!!?? Or are they gonna return to TNA!! They're plotting!!!"

Sounds legit. -_-
    And I quote, "Or you should calm down and stop believing everything you read constantly..." and then I quote again, " If I were Dixie Carter, I'd tell them to deny it and keep the surprise a secret" and then you posted the Twitter conversation between the two. Just saying you can't have one, but not the other.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Although TNA Kncokouts put on better stories and matches than WWE Divas... Who the hell is going to watch that PPV!?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom Menace View Post
    The ideal for a Knockouts PPV is about five years too late. When the Knockouts division was overflowing with talent not to mention personnel, they should have taken the chance. Now it's a case of too little, too late. And I don't really blame all of the ladies who've said no.
    Pretty much this.
    It baffles me why they chose to do this now when the division is pretty weak, as opposed to back when it was brimming with talent.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Like I said TNA offered to give them money for work and to put their names on a televised product. The fact that they said no just means some other indy female workers will get the chance for both the exposure and the money. Not that big of a deal.
    Isn't it only Former/Current KO's, and not just any indy talent they can find? Plus, it'll only be one of those weird One Night Only spexials, I doubt they'll get much TV exposure, if any at all, unless TNA decides to hire them.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

With

Angelina Love
    Awesome Kong
    Roxxi

not appearing i believe Sarita and Rosita won't either.

This is a shambles of an idea and with Daffney recently after winning a lawsuit she won't appear either.

They should scrap this idea immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Isn't it only Former/Current KO's, and not just any indy talent they can find? Plus, it'll only be one of those weird One Night Only spexials, I doubt they'll get much TV exposure, if any at all, unless TNA decides to hire them.
    My bad I thought this was for just women. Will if it's only for former TNA Knockouts then TNA dun goofed
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!