Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the TNA Knockout PPV fiasco

Well they say what goes around comes around, andfor TNA after treating female talents like garbage, have now. gotten their karma. The company are planning on taping their One night Only: TNA Knockout Knockdown this weekend and have recently reached out to several former Knockouts to appear on the PPV, but to no avail.

All of the women asked have declined the offer - including Awesome Kong, Angelina Love, Sarita, Roxxi, Traci, Daffney, Taylor Vaughn (formerly Barbara Bush in WWF) and Peyton Banks, leaving TNA with very little options,leaving me to wonder how they will get an entire PPV out of 8 Knockouts?

Hopefully they scrap this altogether. The idea just sounds awful to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Well they say what goes around comes around, andfor TNA after treating female talents like garbage, have now. gotten their karma. The company are planning on taping their One night Only: TNA Knockout Knockdown this weekend and have recently reached out to several former Knockouts to appear on the PPV, but to no avail.

All of the women asked have declined the offer - including Awesome Kong, Angelina Love, Sarita, Roxxi, Traci, Daffney, Taylor Vaughn (formerly Barbara Bush in WWF) and Peyton Banks, leaving TNA with very little options,leaving me to wonder how they will get an entire PPV out of 8 Knockouts?
    hire a bunch of people who aren't part of TNA. just like they did with that ppv with all the ECW guys.

How is this exactly is this karma? TNA offered these people and they turned it down so now TNA will just give their money to someone else.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

The ideal for a Knockouts PPV is about five years too late. When the Knockouts division was overflowing with talent not to mention personnel, they should have taken the chance. Now it's a case of too little, too late. And I don't really blame all of the ladies who've said no.

Since the women divisions in both WWE and TNA suck, nobody gives a poop...

Well, all except the TNA haters of course... Like the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Haven't heard about them turning it down

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    How is this exactly is this karma? TNA offered these people and they turned it down so now TNA will just give their money to someone else.
    Probably because some of the women were treated like crap, and now TNA wants them to come back and work
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Haven't heard about them turning it down

Probably because some of the women were treated like crap, and now TNA wants them to come back and work
    Like I said TNA offered to give them money for work and to put their names on a televised product. The fact that they said no just means some other indy female workers will get the chance for both the exposure and the money. Not that big of a deal.

Or you should calm down and stop believing everything you read constantly and use common sense. Even if the source (Angelina or Kong) claim that they turned them down, doesn't necessarily mean they really did. If I were Dixie Carter, I'd tell them to deny it and keep the surprise a secret. For what it's worth, here's Kong's latest tweet with Angelina Love.

4 years ago, who'd a thunk I'd be plotting, I mean gabbing on the phone w/ @ActualALove
    #GirlTalk

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Or you should calm down and stop believing everything you read constantly and use common sense. Even if the source (Angelina or Kong) claim that they turned them down, doesn't necessarily mean they really did. If I were Dixie Carter, I'd tell them to deny it and keep the surprise a secret. For what it's worth, here's Kong's latest tweet with Angelina Love.

4 years ago, who'd a thunk I'd be plotting, I mean gabbing on the phone w/ @ActualALove
    #GirlTalk
    You condemn people for believing stuff off of a wrestling dirt sheet site, but then you use Twitter as a reliable source? Sounds legit.