Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post

*Kayfabe* Isn't his two sons supposed to be on Raw anyway? I mean, they are superstars..

one son. taker isn't his son.

A pedophile angle maybe the line.

How about the Burchill incest storyline?
    I really need a sig...

Blog Entries
    Wwe would pretty much do anything not related at all to Chris Benoit. So in all honesty, if the person died in good will and the person and/or family allowed for entertainment purposes, than the will go that far.

But a scale 1-5 would be:
    1. Making fun of Vickie Guerrero/Jim ross
    2. Making fun of Jerry lawler's heart attack
    3. Making fun of God (which was really fucked up but really funny, I'm catholic too)
    4. Mentioning Paul bearer in a punk promo
    5. Mentioning Eddie Guerrero in a promo

and then off the chart that no one would touch because of the given circumstances would be Chris benoit. Vince McMahon hasn't always been the man of sincerity anyways. He's been known to allow some weird shit on tv. Someone mentioned before, why Katie Vick made it on to tv we will never know. (Or we do, someone never told me yet >.<)

little side note, it's amazing how many things in wrestling end up reminding us of or bringing up the subject of Chris Benoit...

'Hawks got a problem' angle.
    Orton hears a who

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Wwe would pretty much do anything not related at all to Chris Benoit. So in all honesty, if the person died in good will and the person and/or family allowed for entertainment purposes, than the will go that far.

But a scale 1-5 would be:
    1. Making fun of Vickie Guerrero/Jim ross
    2. Making fun of Jerry lawler's heart attack
    3. Making fun of God (which was really fucked up but really funny, I'm catholic too)
    4. Mentioning Paul bearer in a punk promo
    5. Mentioning Eddie Guerrero in a promo

and then off the chart that no one would touch because of the given circumstances would be Chris benoit. Vince McMahon hasn't always been the man of sincerity anyways. He's been known to allow some weird shit on tv. Someone mentioned before, why Katie Vick made it on to tv we will never know. (Or we do, someone never told me yet >.<)

little side note, it's amazing how many things in wrestling end up reminding us of or bringing up the subject of Chris Benoit...
    Chris Ben...who?

The only time I've ever been offended really bad was with the whole Vince/Spirit Squad vs HBK/God. Vince took the God segments to far at times. Also fact that Vince and SS won as if they were beating God

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the_viper View Post
    How about the Burchill incest storyline?
    this i thought was too far. i remember hearing how vince wanted an angle done where he was revealed to be stephanies childrens father not triple h but stephanie would not go for it and thank god for that.

Nothing is too far.

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    Nothing is too far.
    Honestly i agree with you. I feel if it is scripted then nothing is too far just like a movie

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....