Wwe would pretty much do anything not related at all to Chris Benoit. So in all honesty, if the person died in good will and the person and/or family allowed for entertainment purposes, than the will go that far.
But a scale 1-5 would be:
1. Making fun of Vickie Guerrero/Jim ross
2. Making fun of Jerry lawler's heart attack
3. Making fun of God (which was really fucked up but really funny, I'm catholic too)
4. Mentioning Paul bearer in a punk promo
5. Mentioning Eddie Guerrero in a promo
and then off the chart that no one would touch because of the given circumstances would be Chris benoit. Vince McMahon hasn't always been the man of sincerity anyways. He's been known to allow some weird shit on tv. Someone mentioned before, why Katie Vick made it on to tv we will never know. (Or we do, someone never told me yet >.<)
little side note, it's amazing how many things in wrestling end up reminding us of or bringing up the subject of Chris Benoit...