TNA competing for wrestlers

Ok I know TNA will not be a tempting other to Cena or Punk but...with TNA Providing a very watchable product...a product which you could possibly say is more suited to what a lot of wrestlers grew up with do you see mid-carders /low-carders looking to move to TNA. Now some people will be thinking "never" but with TNA other better chances and also I'm guessing willing to pay a bit more to the wreslters...will Guys like Joe Henning , Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder and even a guy like Kofi Kingston be tempted by TNA

a lighter (heavier than a few years ago but still lighter than wwe) promise of a better push...and the chance to work with guys like sting...hogan aswell as work at a company that is much more of a " family feel" could all tempt wwe guys .

Now while I realize a lot of wwe guys are wanting to make it in the company they grew up watching I have a feeling with TNA clearly making strides .....Some guys will certainly be considering there options
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I see what you but it's not that simple as the TNA roster is quite bloated as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I see what you but it's not that simple as the TNA roster is quite bloated as it is.
    Yeah I was thinking that recently...They need to drop some people soon...but the beauty of TNA ...atleast the x division back in the day...Was that guys could come in and out ...they didn't appear on tv for like 2 months then appeared at a ppv...it makes sense in the x division though it wouldn't in another division

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that recently...They need to drop some people soon...but the beauty of TNA ...atleast the x division back in the day...Was that guys could come in and out ...they didn't appear on tv for like 2 months then appeared at a ppv...it makes sense in the x division though it wouldn't in another division

Thats the thing though there is nobody there that isn't 'pulling their weight' it's not like in WWE where you don't see guys for months, I feel the next step for TNA is a second show, I'm saying anytime soon, but if they're wanting to expand the roster, and the company then a second show could be vital to that, they could have bi-monthly PPVs instead of one a quarter.

January - Show A
    Febuary - Non
    March - Show B
    April - Non
    May - Show A
    June - non
    July - Show B
    August - Non
    September - Show A
    October - Non
    November - Show B
    December - non

and at one of the months they have a duel brand PPV, which would be the main show of the year.

At least that's the way I would do it, I wouldn't start until next year though.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Ok I know TNA will not be a tempting other to Cena or Punk but...with TNA Providing a very watchable product...a product which you could possibly say is more suited to what a lot of wrestlers grew up with do you see mid-carders /low-carders looking to move to TNA. Now some people will be thinking "never" but with TNA other better chances and also I'm guessing willing to pay a bit more to the wreslters...will Guys like Joe Henning , Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder and even a guy like Kofi Kingston be tempted by TNA

a lighter (heavier than a few years ago but still lighter than wwe) promise of a better push...and the chance to work with guys like sting...hogan aswell as work at a company that is much more of a " family feel" could all tempt wwe guys .

Now while I realize a lot of wwe guys are wanting to make it in the company they grew up watching I have a feeling with TNA clearly making strides .....Some guys will certainly be considering there options
    latest report is that a lot of the wrestlers are unhappy in TNA now cause they won't be getting payed as much anymore. also with not so many ppvs in tna now that even less money for the wrestlers. so right now tna isn't the best place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    latest report is that a lot of the wrestlers are unhappy in TNA now cause they won't be getting payed as much anymore. also with not so many ppvs in tna now that even less money for the wrestlers. so right now tna isn't the best place to be.
    although current guys are waiting for deals to be up to re-negotiate...coming in on a new deal means they get in on normal money straight away

Yeah that new pay deal structure i feel a lot of them will head for the door fairly soon.