Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    And who was that guy who had his hair tied up chatting with Tyler Reks?
    I was wondering that too...

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Thats really clever. But unfortunately I do see that happening..I mean, the eagle is still alive, and Chavo still has beef with Hornswoggle.

By the way, did you see Smackdown? Backstage at Teddys Holiday Party, they showed the Swagger Soaring Eagle, and Chavo Guerrero in one camera shot. WTF? I thought Chavo was playing the eagle.
    yea just not for that segment
    its funny tho
    they make us think chavo isnt the eagle
    well at least for those who dont read the wrestling news bulletins online.

Kelly Kelly is going to pin Awesome Kong...clean.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You never know. If Kong is put on Smackdown I expect WWE to let some divas beat her cleanly to make her look beatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    The anonymous GM somehow manages to keep pissing off Cena. So, once he effortlessly squashes the entire Nexus in a 6-on-1 handicap match (note: Kaval joined the Nexus in a SHOCKING SWERVE) at some pay-per-view, Cena grabs a mic and declares to the live audience and the millions watching at home: "GENERAL MANAGER, WE COMIN FOR YOU, NIGGA!"

Cena spends the next few weeks making unfunny promos and STF'ing a bunch of jobbers the GM hired as goons. Eventually, he gets bored and decides to fuck up Michael Cole's shit to annoy the GM. Cole recieves an email while on Cena's shoulders for the FU: The GM will reveal his face to Cena next week! Cena FU's Cole onto the Spanish announce table for the jollies.

Next week, Cena meets the GM in a darkened room. We can't see the GM's face, only Cena's back as he roars "YOU SON OF A--" before he is knocked the hell out in a single strike! Internet rumours and speculation are running wild. Many marks favour the Big Show, as surely only the power of his knockout punch could deck Cena in one hit. The favourite smark candidates are the returns Triple H, Batista, or an extremely roided up Shane McMahon.

Cena is "injured" and is not seen on TV again until... next week's Raw, when he comes out duing a tag team match between Santino and Kozlov vs. Wade Barrett and CM Punk. Nexus try to destroy Cena, but he easily beats them all up. He cuts a promo about how "I should have known who the GM was, it had been staring me in the face this whole time!!!" etc. He begins to point towards Barrett and Nexus standing in the entrance ramp, but he suddenly does a Buffer 180 and points at - Santino Marella.

"YOU!"

Santino is like WTF NO, but Cena hits him with his Scooby Doo-esque powers of deduction. "Well i guess I don'ta havea the choices" replies Santino, and fucking knocks him out cold with the fucking COBRA! "IT WAS A SANTINO, JOHN CENAS! IT WAS A SANTINO ALL THE LONGS!" Kozlov is horrified and all like "Что вы делаете товарищ?" before Marella knocks him out with a lariat that would make fucking Stan Hansen weep. He also destroys Nexus with some MMA type shit.

Santino then squashes Cena for several pay-per-views afterwards then books himself to win every title in WWE.
    its gonna happen people

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    ddgdhdhdLALALAICANTHEARYOULALALA
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    I was wondering that too...
    wasnt that hawkins?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    wasnt that hawkins?
    It was? Well he looked bigger and more mature in that than from before, in his days as one of the Edgeheads.

It was? Well he looked bigger and more mature in that than from before, in his days as one of the Edgeheads.
    Yeah he looked a lot different to me if that is him.

My predictions:
    Cena- still the same as it always is.
    The GM will be revealled sometime in the first of the year and it will be HHH.
    Awesome Kong will debut on Raw and be unbeatable for awhile.
    Gail Kim will finally get a much deserved push, stopping Kongs winning streak.
    WWE will sign at least 2 TNA maineventers or at least 2 near the top(I hope one is Nigel))
    Undertaker will annouces his retirement- last match Wrestlemania in 2012.
    This will be the year of CM Punk
    Jericho will return, then leave again.
    Smackdown will lose Edge and Christain in the draft- I hope, so I can see their matches.
    Del Rio will win the World title.
    During the draft, Raw and Smackdown will change champions(again)
    Rey will be out most of the year with injuries.