Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 158
  1. #61
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Right fellas onto Malaysia this weekend we are all very pro Kimi here but who do you think will take it?

  2. #62
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Right fellas onto Malaysia this weekend we are all very pro Kimi here but who do you think will take it?
    Alonso or Vet.

    Having said that, they just did practice for it and Wobbler 1st, Kimi 2nd and Vet 3rd.

    Shame it means barely anything :'(

  3. #63
    That was unbelievable!

  4. #64
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Vettel has just confirmed how much of a CUNT he is. I've never liked him, but that was just a CUNT move. So much for being a team player eh?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #65
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Vettel has just confirmed how much of a CUNT he is. I've never liked him, but that was just a CUNT move. So much for being a team player eh?
    WHAT HAVE I MISSED??
    Tell me Tommy, please '


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #66
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    WHAT HAVE I MISSED??
    Tell me Tommy, please '
    I'll put it in spoiler tags in case I spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen yet. Because I'm a good guy

     
    Basically, Weber was leading Vettel after a long battle between both for 1st. In the end, Red Bull gave team orders for both drivers to hold their positions until the end of the race, so Webber would have won with Vettel second. Vettel ignored the order and passed Webber regardless. Complete and utter CUNT if you ask me .
    I can understand that he wanted to win, but you don't ignore team orders like that. If it was the other way around, Webber wouldn't have done the same thing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #67
    Vettel did the right thing. He is a competitor.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #68
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'll put it in spoiler tags in case I spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen yet. Because I'm a good guy

     
    Basically, Weber was leading Vettel after a long battle between both for 1st. In the end, Red Bull gave team orders for both drivers to hold their positions until the end of the race, so Webber would have won with Vettel second. Vettel ignored the order and passed Webber regardless. Complete and utter CUNT if you ask me .
    I can understand that he wanted to win, but you don't ignore team orders like that. If it was the other way around, Webber wouldn't have done the same thing.
    That is fucking terrible! I know its all competition but, at the end of the day they are team-mates and they are supposed to work together,not fuck each other over..
    I have lost some respect for him tbh


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Vettel did the right thing. He is a competitor.
    If he got his overtaking move wrong then he would of taken both Himself and Webber out of the race. Rosberg didn't pass Hamilton despite arguing with Ross Brawn and being told to hold position.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  10. #70
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,797
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Vettel did the right thing. He is a competitor.
    How can you say that? It's a team sport, you're working as part of a team. If your team (the people who pay your wages) tell you to do something you don't disobey that order. You don't fuck over your team mate.
    And as I said, if the show was on the other foot and Vettel was leading from Webber, WEbber would have followed the order.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.