Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 158
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Love to see the odds on this.
    Put a penny on it.






    Become first trillionaire. ;D

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Put a penny on it.
    Now you've said it, at least a fiver.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Anyone but Hamilton if you ask me, preferably the Australian, Webber is it?
    This is pretty much my take on things. I really don't like Hamilton. My least favorite driver by a long chalk.
    Webber on the other hand I'd love to see wining a Championship
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #24
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This is pretty much my take on things. I really don't like Hamilton. My least favorite driver by a long chalk.
    Webber on the other hand I'd love to see wining a Championship
    Not for or against Hamilton. He used to piss me off quite a bit but he's matured a little since his first year or 2. Hoping the same will happen for Maldonado.

    I don't see Webber winning but if he does good on him lol

  5. #25
    Kimi Raikkonen nuff said




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Kimi Raikkonen nuff said
    *brofist* The Iceman cometh this season...eth lol

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *brofist* The Iceman cometh this season...eth lol
    Indeed Kimi is a great driver




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    ^^^ This in a nutshell.

    I'd also like to go a bit further and call Alonso a twat.

    Oh Yes!! (Paul Bearer )

    I think it is Kimi year and i hope to see a good fight for the title this year just like last year!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    The fuck is this?







    Not a fan of Button or Hamilton.

    Ferrari to win this year.

    (Likely to be team Vettel though. )
    Are you doing split personalties with these multiple accounts or what?

    Steve's right peg of dooms posts are thoughtful and articulate while your Austin's post are back to rolleyesing.

    What's the crack Steve?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Are you doing split personalties with these multiple accounts or what?

    Steve's right peg of dooms posts are thoughtful and articulate while your Austin's post are back to rolleyesing.

    What's the crack Steve?
    Is this some kind of sick joke?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.