Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Blog Entries
    So Kimi's returning t Ferrari?! HUGE news there!

I'm licking my lips at the anticipation of how the Alonso/Kimi relationship is going to turn out, given how Ferrari basically dumped Kimi in favor of bringing in Alonso 4 years ago! This definitely signals a change in how Ferrari will operate, since it's been a long time since they've had 2 #1 drivers. It's always been a #1 driver and then a clear cut fall guy secondary driver. Kimi's NOT going to settle for playing that role to Alonso though, so expect some fireworks!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    So glad Webber got pole ahead of that twat-bag Vettel. Now, we only need to pray that he doesn't fuck up off the line as he's done so many times in the past!

Blog Entries
    Pretty underhanded, mean and nasty of Red Bull to change Webber onto a 3 stop strategy just so that Vettel could win. Vettel practically has he championship won and in the bag, so I fail to see why they felt they needed to have Vettel win this race in place of Webber.
    No wonder Webber is leaving the sport. Complete and utter bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Pretty underhanded, mean and nasty of Red Bull to change Webber onto a 3 stop strategy just so that Vettel could win. Vettel practically has he championship won and in the bag, so I fail to see why they felt they needed to have Vettel win this race in place of Webber.
    Devastated and i don't blame Webber for wanting out he was never given a chance it was always about Vettel.

Well I mean what would Red Bull do with their pretty blonde rent boy not winning??
    I hope Webber gives them a good old fuck you pipebomb when he leaves them

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    So with the season drawing to a close, and Raikonen on the way to Ferrari, there's a lot of talk about who will replace him at Lotus. Kovalinen has subbed in for the remaining races, and Niko Hulkenberg is also being tipped, but today it seems that Pastor Maldonado is the man in the frame. Dear me. When you have a choice between Hulkenberg, Kovalinen and Maldonado, I certainly know which one I wouldn't pick lol! I'll be disappointed for Hulkenberg and more so Kovalinen and Sergio Perez (both who may not have a drice next season) if Maldonado gets this seat.

So with the season drawing to a close, and Raikonen on the way to Ferrari, there's a lot of talk about who will replace him at Lotus. Kovalinen has subbed in for the remaining races, and Niko Hulkenberg is also being tipped, but today it seems that Pastor Maldonado is the man in the frame. Dear me. When you have a choice between Hulkenberg, Kovalinen and Maldonado, I certainly know which one I wouldn't pick lol! I'll be disappointed for Hulkenberg and more so Kovalinen and Sergio Perez (both who may not have a drice next season) if Maldonado gets this seat.
    Apparently Hulkenburg's off to Force India, and Di Resta may not have a seat next year .
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Apparently Hulkenburg's off to Force India, and Di Resta may not have a seat next year .
    Really? That's the first I've heard of that. I think Di-Resta's done really well since bursting onto the scene with Force India. Would be a bit of a shock and a huge disappointment if he loses that seat, and loses a seat for next season all together, especially given that many were tipping him to join Ferrari when Massa was announced to leave.