Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Vettel does not give a shit lol, he has got a 4th world championship to win, very Schumacher like.

And LOL @Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    How can you say that? It's a team sport, you're working as part of a team. If your team (the people who pay your wages) tell you to do something you don't disobey that order. You don't fuck over your team mate.
    And as I said, if the show was on the other foot and Vettel was leading from Webber, WEbber would have followed the order.
    No its both its a team sport and solo, Webber is a teammate for Vettel but in the same time he is an opponent

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No its both its a team sport and solo, Webber is a teammate for Vettel but in the same time he is an opponent
    Yes but if you're both in agreement that you do what's best for the team then Vettel broke that trust and lied, which is totally not the right thing. Even Vettel is admitting what he did was wrong and a cunt move.

I would prefer if he just went 'Fuck it, I wanted to win the race'

But no seriously, he did the wrong thing out of selfishness and he knows it.

Blog Entries
    Yeah cunt-ish move.

That would be like Kimi overtaking Grosjean just for 2 extra points. Granted a 13 second difference in the end but he's lost a lot of my respect too.

I heard Red Bull were whining today too about the tyres because Lotus have a massive advantage over them when it comes to tyre management this season.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Sebastien Vettel works for Red Bull.
    Sebastien Vettel is paid by Red Bull to listen to their team orders when they order him to do/not do something.
    He broke that agreement when he did what he did today.

He's under contract to do as he's told by Red Bull. He ignored a team order so I don't see how you can say that what he did was right really. I think he should be fined a week's wages or something by Red Bull. I mean why should they pay him if he's going to ignore them?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Never thought Vettel had that in him. I've always seen him as a humble champion, real salt of the earth type of guy. Bit of a dick move that

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Never thought Vettel had that in him. I've always seen him as a humble champion, real salt of the earth type of guy. Bit of a dick move that
    My view on this situation is the same... I never thought he could fuck over a team-mate

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Force India's 2 cars overheat sucks for them especially after Sutil in qualifying.

Fernando Alonso played the game of chance and got bent over and F@@@@D himself silly fella!

McLaren had a few disasters as well although Button's retirement was done for strategy to replace parts before the next race.

Anyone catch the GP2 race on Saturday was fairly interesting i have to say!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Pft, he's always stricken me as a prick! Humble is the one word that I'd definitely not associate with the guy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!