Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    In how many hours does Genesis start?
    either 10 mins or 1hr 10 mins. i just go to sleep and wake up to full results, easier.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    either 10 mins or 1hr 10 mins. i just go to sleep and wake up to full results, easier.
    Yeah good idea. Can't watch anyway due to bandwidth over. Results update like every 5 minutes though. But I'd rather read the PPV results as a whole report.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Yeah good idea. Can't watch anyway due to bandwidth over. Results update like every 5 minutes though. But I'd rather read the PPV results as a whole report.
    good thing about being 5 hours ahead, ppv finishs and im up in a couple of hours, bad thing when im trying to watch it live tho.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    good thing about being 5 hours ahead, ppv finishs and im up in a couple of hours, bad thing when im trying to watch it live tho.
    Hah just stay up and watch it.

Matt didn't change much....he still has a gut....

#REAL!

I knew it!!

By far I'm probably not the only one who called this.....but Rob Van Dam vs. Matt Hardy at Genesis was my gut feeling. One question....RVD faced Jeff Hardy in WWE a lot, but did RVD ever face Matt at all in WWE?