Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I am excited for it. It's a moment like this that I wished they would have left Aries where he was instead of turning him heel leading into BFG. I would have loved a full 3 month build into a Aries/Bully program. The main reason I think Bully will have a long run is because TNA doesn't have a top face at the moment. Storm and Angle are the two that come to mind, but outside of that I don't see a credible threat to Bully at the moment. It's why I can fully buy into Mogan as the Anti-Hero who is doing it for personal gain rather than being a martyr for the company.

Bully running a muck in TNA is full entertainment for me. Add to that the work that Aries/Roode are doing, King having the belt, and Mogan/AJ being the wild cards on the show, and I am perfectly content with where TNA is sitting.
    Absolutely I can't really fault much of what I'm seeing at present and getting out of the friggin' Impact Zone is making this year all the more sweeter.

It's shaping up to be a brilliant 2013.

Blog Entries
    I refused to acknowledge that any part of his angle with the creepy Hogan family was anything but a lead up to this "turn". He made a terrible face, especially alongside Hogan and anything that involves Brooke "I'm A Man" Hogan is nothing short of detestable. Now he can get on with being the face of TNA for a while. A good long while hopefully.

Calling it now Bully Ray will become the longest reigning TNA champion

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I refused to acknowledge that any part of his angle with the creepy Hogan family was anything but a lead up to this "turn". He made a terrible face, especially alongside Hogan and anything that involves Brooke "I'm A Man" Hogan is nothing short of detestable. Now he can get on with being the face of TNA for a while. A good long while hopefully.
    It was worth is just for the, 'I screwed Brooke,' gags.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    It was worth is just for the, 'I screwed Brooke,' gags.
    Not sure I'd be owning up to that

This is why I kept a positive outlook with both the A&8s angle and Bully/Brooke. TNA has been doing these longer stories for the better part of a year now and when I am watching the show I find my mind running to logical conclusions to the events. Obviously the Bully turn was one of them and they had to use everything they could to help him get over (as best he could) as a face before the turn. Pairing him with Sting (opposed to Styles) was a brilliant move in my mind as Sting doesn't "have" to be the one who saves TNA in the end. Had they put him with a Storm or Styles, the only conclusion would have been for the partner to take down Bully; with this situation, the door is open for a vast realm of potential outcomes.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Not sure I'd be owning up to that
    I like a God awful double entendre every once in a while. I am a big Carry On fan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I like a God awful double entendre every once in a while. I am a big Carry On fan.
    Who isn't? But even Sid James was more attractive than Brooke Hogan

Who isn't? But even Sid James was more attractive than Brooke Hogan
    Agree there, I'd kiss him first even with his pipe in.

I can't help it but everytime I see Brooke, this is all I think about...

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone