Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    True, but not all wrestling fans..... As little was said about that then...
    Dude, give it up already. He owned you.

Besides, nobody cares if it's a rip-off that is ripped of well. I mena, what the hell IS original these days?

NWO was rip off storyline???? refresh my mind when did that happen before???? If Bischoff isn't good at anything why does he have several shows he co-produce on several Prime Time Cable line-ups????
    Speaking of show's Bischoff produced... Devil's Ride, a show about a Biker Gang. I knew Aces popped up for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by RasslinGOOD View Post
    Abso-fucking-lutely!

That silence that came over the crowd when the pin came, wow... If they hated it they would have boo-ed, and some of them would have cheered, but it was complete stunned silence. They did not see this coming! Aces & Eights just got interesting!

Basically this means Aces & Eights is calling the shots now, and we're probably going to get a storyline like the "Invasion" one in the WWE when the WCW folded. Let's hope they can pull it off!

For me, it has always been TNA = WWE. But the "team" lockdown match and the ending of this PPV made it go TNA > WWE for now.
    I don't see how they are calling the shots now, they don't have anyone with any real rank; Bully has no overall say, say like Eric; and the highest TNA management guy is D'Lo.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Everything is a rip off in wrestling. However to say something isn't a rip off because it happened in Japan and not the USA is absurd. Bishcoff might not have come up with the storyline, but he was smart enough to say this hasn't been done in the states yet let's see if it works. Bischoff's biggest problem is that he doesn't know when to pull the plug on these angles. Whether or not that's because he doesn't think he can come up with something just as good to follow up, but hopefully Aces and Eights don't overstay there welcome.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RasslinGOOD View Post
    Dude, give it up already. He owned you.

Besides, nobody cares if it's a rip-off that is ripped of well. I mena, what the hell IS original these days?

That what I'm saying you have so many copy-cat rather it a movie, or TV (daytime talk show, Soap, reality shows and etc). Agree nothing else need to be said..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Speaking of show's Bischoff produced... Devil's Ride, a show about a Biker Gang. I knew Aces popped up for a reason

I don't see how they are calling the shots now, they don't have anyone with any real rank; Bully has no overall say, say like Eric; and the highest TNA management guy is D'Lo.
    They have two of the titles. Titles=Power in wrestling
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    They have two of the titles. Titles=Power in wrestling
    One of which gets little to no play, and simply sits on Devon's shoulder, or waist, or in his hand.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

That what I'm saying you have so many copy-cat rather it a movie, or TV (daytime talk show, Soap, reality shows and etc). Agree nothing else need to be said..
    Rip-off or not no one cared/cares about the japan thing, well Japanese care

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    And now, the highest highest ranking TNA guy is a backstage producer/agent, whatever D'Lo is, unless they are going to keep adding people into it. Taz should be taken out, D'Lo should be in his spot, Ray should be VP and someone high in TNA management should be President.
    D'lo is the head talent agent for TNA which explains why all the guys that have been recently brought into TNA has all been a part of A&8 minus Kenny King, Joey Ryan, and other Gut Check guys. D'lo having the job he has helps bring a sense of why all these new guys are automatically inserted into the faction. As for the Taz comment - Totally disagree. I am actually laughing at Taz's comments because they are funny now; not because they are strange. Taz should remain where he is with the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    However predictable the heel turn was, it was still fucking brilliant!! MARK OUT MOMENT! Thank god we've got Bubba Ray back!
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    nwo was a rip off of a japan thing.
    You do know that the "japan thing" was a rip-off of the proposed AWA invasion of the NWA when they were bought out, right? nWo was a rip-off angle, but they didn't rip off Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    And I'm probably getting shit for this one, but I'm hoping AJ WON'T take the title from Bully. It won't happen, as he'll problably win the BFG series and have his shot one year later after losing that chance, but he doesn't need the rub. They should give the chance to the Cowboy.
    I agree with you about AJ, but I am hoping for Morgan. His promo on Joseph Park was the perfect setup as he will be attempting to correct the "abortions" that Hogan has been leaving laying around all of TNA.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I've been waiting for this for so long, it was the first time I did a mini leap out of my seat watching wrestling in a long, long time.

They need to give him a lengthy run and his being revealed as the Aces & Eights top man makes me certain he will be given this lengthy run. Good times in TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I've been waiting for this for so long, it was the first time I did a mini leap out of my seat watching wrestling in a long, long time.

They need to give him a lengthy run and his being revealed as the Aces & Eights top man makes me certain he will be given this lengthy run. Good times in TNA.

I am excited for it. It's a moment like this that I wished they would have left Aries where he was instead of turning him heel leading into BFG. I would have loved a full 3 month build into a Aries/Bully program. The main reason I think Bully will have a long run is because TNA doesn't have a top face at the moment. Storm and Angle are the two that come to mind, but outside of that I don't see a credible threat to Bully at the moment. It's why I can fully buy into Mogan as the Anti-Hero who is doing it for personal gain rather than being a martyr for the company.

Bully running a muck in TNA is full entertainment for me. Add to that the work that Aries/Roode are doing, King having the belt, and Mogan/AJ being the wild cards on the show, and I am perfectly content with where TNA is sitting.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone