Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    The PPV beforehand wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. But I really enjoyed the ending of it. Prefer Bully as a heel and glad he's finally champion. Bloody deserves it!

  2. #32
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    11
    My favourite TNA moment of all time! After watching it, I thought to myself "TNA has arrived!"

    TNA is SO storyline rich, that it by far out-does WWE - in my opinion.

    Bully Ray is finally at the level he should've been many years ago. He's a veteran. He's a great talker. Knows his way about the ring. Is intimidating. And now, with his own faction as TNA World Heavyweight Champion, including Devon, I think he will become the most dominant heel TNA has yet to see.

    Some of you say that you can't wait to see Team 3D back to tag action. To be honest, I believe they will continue as singles stars (obviously) since they now are aligned and both hold TNA Championships. Think the Two Man Power Trip.

    You know, I was thinking, I believe this storyline will also include AJ Styles' return. We know that TNA plans their storylines months and months in advance, and as evident of Bully Ray turning heel and leading Aces & Eights against TNA, I think AJ's storyline will have him return as heel; portraying the fallen and angry once-Face of TNA, going after James Storm (who cost him his shot at BFG Title Match), and other faces. But as Bully Ray is dominating the roster, beating everyone, Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan will turn to AJ as their last hope and line of defence against Bully Ray and Aces & Eights. AJ will refuse, saying that he is done being TNA's "clean up boy". But something will change, and AJ will ultimately turn face and be the one to defeat Bully Ray in a high-stakes match for the TNA Championship; cementing him as the "True Face of TNA".

    Also, even though Bully Ray in the President of Aces and 8's, I think this was all orchestrated by Eric Bischoff. Who, after being "thrown out" of TNA, will have his revenge.

  3. #33
    Not sure how this can be compared to Hulk Hogan turning heel in the 90's. He spent his career as the ultimate face. Bully up until the whole Brooke thing was a heel to begin with. Bully being a heel is not shocking. Sting turning coat would have been more shocking. Hell, John Cena has been such a goodie goodie for so long, would be the ultimate shock. Bully Ray has been heel most of his career compared to a face. I'm glad he's back, that kiss ass exchange last Thursday made me wanna turn the TV off. Bully kissing butt is like Undertaker dancing with the Funkasaurus...GAAAAAD!!

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    My favourite TNA moment of all time! After watching it, I thought to myself "TNA has arrived!"

    TNA is SO storyline rich, that it by far out-does WWE - in my opinion.

    Bully Ray is finally at the level he should've been many years ago. He's a veteran. He's a great talker. Knows his way about the ring. Is intimidating. And now, with his own faction as TNA World Heavyweight Champion, including Devon, I think he will become the most dominant heel TNA has yet to see.

    Some of you say that you can't wait to see Team 3D back to tag action. To be honest, I believe they will continue as singles stars (obviously) since they now are aligned and both hold TNA Championships. Think the Two Man Power Trip.

    You know, I was thinking, I believe this storyline will also include AJ Styles' return. We know that TNA plans their storylines months and months in advance, and as evident of Bully Ray turning heel and leading Aces & Eights against TNA, I think AJ's storyline will have him return as heel; portraying the fallen and angry once-Face of TNA, going after James Storm (who cost him his shot at BFG Title Match), and other faces. But as Bully Ray is dominating the roster, beating everyone, Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan will turn to AJ as their last hope and line of defence against Bully Ray and Aces & Eights. AJ will refuse, saying that he is done being TNA's "clean up boy". But something will change, and AJ will ultimately turn face and be the one to defeat Bully Ray in a high-stakes match for the TNA Championship; cementing him as the "True Face of TNA".

    Also, even though Bully Ray in the President of Aces and 8's, I think this was all orchestrated by Eric Bischoff. Who, after being "thrown out" of TNA, will have his revenge.
    Yup! Exactly what I was thinking.
    If they're finally going to have AJ back on top like the fans have been asking, it'll all be up to him to deliver some great storytelling. The guy is just awful on the mic; but if he works his ass off, he could really nail this storyline into a bigger success.

  5. #35
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    My favourite TNA moment of all time! After watching it, I thought to myself "TNA has arrived!"

    TNA is SO storyline rich, that it by far out-does WWE - in my opinion.

    Bully Ray is finally at the level he should've been many years ago. He's a veteran. He's a great talker. Knows his way about the ring. Is intimidating. And now, with his own faction as TNA World Heavyweight Champion, including Devon, I think he will become the most dominant heel TNA has yet to see.

    Some of you say that you can't wait to see Team 3D back to tag action. To be honest, I believe they will continue as singles stars (obviously) since they now are aligned and both hold TNA Championships. Think the Two Man Power Trip.

    You know, I was thinking, I believe this storyline will also include AJ Styles' return. We know that TNA plans their storylines months and months in advance, and as evident of Bully Ray turning heel and leading Aces & Eights against TNA, I think AJ's storyline will have him return as heel; portraying the fallen and angry once-Face of TNA, going after James Storm (who cost him his shot at BFG Title Match), and other faces. But as Bully Ray is dominating the roster, beating everyone, Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan will turn to AJ as their last hope and line of defence against Bully Ray and Aces & Eights. AJ will refuse, saying that he is done being TNA's "clean up boy". But something will change, and AJ will ultimately turn face and be the one to defeat Bully Ray in a high-stakes match for the TNA Championship; cementing him as the "True Face of TNA".

    Also, even though Bully Ray in the President of Aces and 8's, I think this was all orchestrated by Eric Bischoff. Who, after being "thrown out" of TNA, will have his revenge.

    I think it very much reminds me of or parts of the NWO, the Aces and 8s..... From guys from that were ex-WWE showing up, or a greater majority... Bully turning heel at Lockdown reminded me so much of Bash at the Beach 1996..... AJ Styles kinda portraying Sting, being a in-betweener, no alliance right now... Could keep going with the names Matt Morgan, James Storm all being included in various roles as the feud spans on through the spring and summer and fall of this year...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think it very much reminds me of or parts of the NWO, the Aces and 8s..... From guys from that were ex-WWE showing up, or a greater majority... Bully turning heel at Lockdown reminded me so much of Bash at the Beach 1996..... AJ Styles kinda portraying Sting, being a in-betweener, no alliance right now... Could keep going with the names Matt Morgan, James Storm all being included in various roles as the feud spans on through the spring and summer and fall of this year...
    AJ does have that Sting role right now! At least I think so...
    He's is riding a bike, and was seen talking to a biker, making you wonder if he's with Aces..
    sort of when Sting left and came back with the black and white before he fully turned crow, and fans were guessing if he was nWo.

    Loke I said before, thank god for Bischoff, cuz no one else can come up with these take over storylines the way he can.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Ugh. You evidently didnt read my post or misintetpreted it. Bully is the prez of a&8s. His fave band is bls. He dressed his brotherhood similar to tblo. Honestly looking at a&8, now i wouldnt be surprised if bully wasnt tnas pick for prez all along with him giving creative input to how they dress and socialize with one another. There are too many similarities for this to just be coincidence to me.

    he isn't the prez.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    AJ does have that Sting role right now! At least I think so...
    He's is riding a bike, and was seen talking to a biker, making you wonder if he's with Aces..
    sort of when Sting left and came back with the black and white before he fully turned crow, and fans were guessing if he was nWo.

    Loke I said before, thank god for Bischoff, cuz no one else can come up with these take over storylines the way he can.
    nwo was a rip off storyline. now you are saying this storyline is like nwo. so bischoff isn't good at anything but copying then recopying.

  9. #39
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    nwo was a rip off storyline. now you are saying this storyline is like nwo. so bischoff isn't good at anything but copying then recopying.
    NWO was rip off storyline???? refresh my mind when did that happen before???? If Bischoff isn't good at anything why does he have several shows he co-produce on several Prime Time Cable line-ups????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  10. #40
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    he isn't the prez.
    Bully said he was the President of Aces and 8s, but you right I still think there someone else in charge.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.