Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The turn became obvious to me as soon as Bully Ray uttered the word "trust" to Hogan. As soon as I heard that one word I knew what was going to happen. With that being said I still utterly loved it. I mean TNA almost had me when Bully Ray took out Garrett and Brisco. But as soon the rest of the gang showed up I knew what was gonna happened and then the promo at the end was like icing on the cake.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    How could you tell the trash from what TNA normally looks like??

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Really? Not cool, bro

I laughed, good Ol' Robbie
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries

Just imagine if John Cena turns heel, WWE would have to rent a garbage truck to clean the ring.....

Bully Ray heel turn was one of the best most well kept non-secret in the past few years.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Just imagine if John Cena turns heel, WWE would have to rent a garbage truck to clean the ring.....

Bully Ray heel turn was one of the best most well kept non-secret in the past few years.....
    it wasn't shocking for me. how many times have people say watch bully will join aces and 8s

Its just as well. Kind of weird being a face with the name Bully. As for the prez thing, ive should have seen it coming. See much like myself, bully ray is a card carrying member of the black label order. We're berzerkers. For those out of the loop, its the fan base for black label society. If you dont know them i suggest you look them up cuz their my all time favorite metal band. Now in the black label order we wear black leather vests with various white patches. Some wear denim, and ive seen bully wear one many times on impact, but the true garb is leather. Aces & 8s wears the same style. Fitting that hed dress his own society much like that of his favorite bands fanbase. Id expect a heavier entrance theme in the future, possibly done by zakk wylde and the black label society themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Its just as well. Kind of weird being a face with the name Bully. As for the prez thing, ive should have seen it coming. See much like myself, bully ray is a card carrying member of the black label order. We're berzerkers. For those out of the loop, its the fan base for black label society. If you dont know them i suggest you look them up cuz their my all time favorite metal band. Now in the black label order we wear black leather vests with various white patches. Some wear denim, and ive seen bully wear one many times on impact, but the true garb is leather. Aces & 8s wears the same style. Fitting that hed dress his own society much like that of his favorite bands fanbase. Id expect a heavier entrance theme in the future, possibly done by zakk wylde and the black label society themselves.

there dress like bikers. has nothing to do with a band.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    it wasn't shocking for me. how many times have people say watch bully will join aces and 8s
    It was predictable and wasn't shocking it just the way it all happened, kinda not predictable...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Just don't no where else aces & 8's can go from here now ? Only thing that kept me invested in it was the un masking of the members.