Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can only really see it being aj

Blog Entries
    Wow!! Great Idea indeed!! But, I feel somehow the Hero will be AJ Styles....but I like this idea of Matt Morgan being the reluctant hero...

Black Ninja!
    "Now that I'm the only one who can save this company, now you want to give me a title shot Hulk! I'll take the title from Bully but you can be damned if I'm doing this for you or anyone else in TNA. I'm doing this because I deserve to be the champion. If saving this company is what it takes to get a damn shot. Then consider your company saved. " i can see it already!

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    "Now that I'm the only one who can save this company, now you want to give me a title shot Hulk! I'll take the title from Bully but you can be damned if I'm doing this for you or anyone else in TNA. I'm doing this because I deserve to be the champion. If saving this company is what it takes to get a damn shot. Then consider your company saved. " i can see it already!
    I would love for it to go in this angle. Shame I doubt it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Last Impact! Matt Morgan stated that he was going to take what is rightfully his, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. So I can see Morgan being TNA's reluctant "hero". It would be a nice change of pace from the typical company guy saving the World title from the evil group. Just my thoughts. Who do you think will be TNA's hero?
    It would fit what Hogan said to him months ago about having big plans for Morgan.

Morgan becomes the hero this storyline will reach a higher level of awesomeness ...this is why I tell people to let storys develop...unlike wwe tna plan ahead rather we'll...everything fits together nicely
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Good idea, much rather see this happen than have AJ be the hero.
    AJ should just come back and go after everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Last Impact! Matt Morgan stated that he was going to take what is rightfully his, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. So I can see Morgan being TNA's reluctant "hero". It would be a nice change of pace from the typical company guy saving the World title from the evil group. Just my thoughts. Who do you think will be TNA's hero?
    NO I can't see that happening, not because I don't like him, he is really awful in the ring, but because, he does not and probably never will represent TNA. The hero will be IMO AJ Styles, along with Daniels & Kaz turning face, and the actual guys who battle Aces & 8s (and perhaps Roode & Aries also) to take back TNA from Aces & 8s.

I really thought the President would be Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett, I was totaly caught by surprise by Bully Ray ^^
    Loved it 1000x times !!! Great great ending for a great show.

Perhaps now we'll see Jeff Jarrett returning & lead the save along with AJ.

Blog Entries
    This would be a good way to push Morgan for the World title and Main Event spot..... make him a hero.... bringing the World title back to TNA....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I've never been a big Matt Morgan fan, but I like the idea of him being the hero. If not Morgan have the monster Abyss return to save TNA. Nothing agaist AJ I just think its time TNA lets someone else play the hero.