Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Matt Morgan the hero for TNA?

Last Impact! Matt Morgan stated that he was going to take what is rightfully his, the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. So I can see Morgan being TNA's reluctant "hero". It would be a nice change of pace from the typical company guy saving the World title from the evil group. Just my thoughts. Who do you think will be TNA's hero?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I hope for this. I was just thinking how Morgan would fit into all of this as I was sure he would be facing Hardy at SlammerV. However, I can see the hero being Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I hope for this. I was just thinking how Morgan would fit into all of this as I was sure he would be facing Hardy at SlammerV. However, I can see the hero being Sting.
    It would certainly make for an interesting storyline. The guy who Hogan has snubbed versus the man who just betrayed Hogan's trust.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

EY, the seeds have been planted, harvest them! HARVEST THEM!!!

Blog Entries
    Interesting idea. If that happened, i could see it playing out like this. Hardy gets his rematch, loses. Sting gets a few shots, but always loses. Everyone doesnt know who can dethrone bully and an8s, and hogan turns to morgan

I like this idea. The only problem is that in this case They usually give the spotlight to guys like sting. Unfortunately, but Morgan is a talented man, i want something like this to happen.

PD: I know this is a little akward to ask, but... How do I create a thread?
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

I would say it's AJ Styles. Right now he's a beaten man just like Sting was when NWO took over. Matt Morgan has to fit in somewhere eventually but I'm thinking AJ is the hero at Bound for Glory

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    I like this idea. The only problem is that in this case They usually give the spotlight to guys like sting. Unfortunately, but Morgan is a talented man, i want something like this to happen.

PD: I know this is a little akward to ask, but... How do I create a thread?
    Go to whichever forum section you want to post it in then up the top should say post new thread.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123 View Post
    I would say it's AJ Styles. Right now he's a beaten man just like Sting was when NWO took over. Matt Morgan has to fit in somewhere eventually but I'm thinking AJ is the hero at Bound for Glory
    I totally forgot about AJ Styles, but I see Styles returning eventually has a Heel. I would be awesome to see a heel AJ Styles, in my opinion I prefer styles as a heel.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to whichever forum section you want to post it in then up the top should say post new thread.
    Thank you. I think I got it, but I'm not really sure...
    BEST IN THE WORLD!