Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    James Storm - everyone else on team TNA has been a part of the A&8's story line. Storm has been a minor player in the story never really being attacted. Just doing his own thing the past few months being the face of TNA not really involvd in the story until now. Plus Bobby Roode said from the beginning Storm is A&8's.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i just hope it's someone shocking. everyone beside taz we knew were in the group for months.

To be fair to them, that is only because of people reading spoilers, if sites like this didn't exist, then all of the Aces + eights would have been a shock, and how can you say you knew about Devon?

OT: They would benifit from a knockout member, maybe that one that lost the GutCheck, I can't remember how to spell her name so I'm not going to completely embarrass myself, she was awesome.

I can also see Morgan turning to Aces and Eights and they'll help him get the world title.

Either Angle, Sting, Storm, Bully Ray, or Jarrett....as sad as it is to say....TNA pulled out all the big surprizes in its earlier years and you probably won't find another big name that would fit good into the Prez part. But my best gues is one of these 5 guys will be next and most likely last

Cant see it being angle or sting, wouldn't make any sense. Bully Ray maybe but i feel that would be predictable. Im thinking probably Jarrett of Bischoff
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

I also hope that Ivelisse Velez joins them she is to good to be turned away for a 6ft knockout who can't wrestle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I also hope that Ivelisse Velez joins them she is to good to be turned away for a 6ft knockout who can't wrestle.
    That was freaking hilarious during that voting segment the crowd was going Crazy NO! NO! NO! I've never seen a rookie get that much hate, even that Louie or whatever his names was who faced Gunner didn't get that kind of heat.

I must admit I myself was completely baffled by the choice to sign Lady Tapa or whatever she is called over Velez, it al most feltlike I was been slapped in the face, but maybe they're trying to recreate the Awesome Kong effect