Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New member of Aces & 8's ?

I think tonight at Lockdown a member of team TNA will join Aces & 8's .. None other than Eric Young along with ODB, these 2 are overdue for a change and after Sting snubbed Eric Young out of the match with Anderson on Impact it seemed to me EY wasn't happy with that decision. This leads me to believe EY and ODB will jump on the Aces & 8's wagon ..

Thoughts ?

i just hope it's someone shocking. everyone beside taz we knew were in the group for months.

Theres two things that can come from young being snubbed of that match....heel turn....or Going crazy at lockdown and becoming a lot more serious ....I hope if he gets serious or goes heel he keeps the beard...only thing that bothered my about his world elite heel run was he didn't look like a heel
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    I think tonight at Lockdown a member of team TNA will join Aces & 8's .. None other than Eric Young along with ODB, these 2 are overdue for a change and after Sting snubbed Eric Young out of the match with Anderson on Impact it seemed to me EY wasn't happy with that decision. This leads me to believe EY and ODB will jump on the Aces & 8's wagon ..

Thoughts ?
    After I watched Impact, this is exactly what I thought, but don't forget what Aces & 8s did to him, so I believe if a new member is revealed tonight at Lockdown, it's going to be someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i just hope it's someone shocking. everyone beside taz we knew were in the group for months.
    Taz is completely useless in Aces & 8s. TNA just did that angle with Taz joining the stable because they wanted to have an announcer like Michael Cole when he was heel and trashed every face. But it's useless and boring, he brings nothing to the Aces & 8s thing.

D'Lo was a shocker (or was supposed to be). He is better for the stable than Taz.

Blog Entries
    There's already, what, 47 of them--or so it seems--most of whom get no promo time and thus aren't over. Unless TNA can do some sort of blockbuster signing, which, had they been able to do, should have been the person revealed on Thurs (and I mean someone like Goldberg or Batista), they should just go with what they've already got. Better yet, have the faces cream them and finish the endless angle.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Problem is, they were all suppose to be kinda shocking except for Briscoe and that hair of his giving it away, but people decide to read who they are online, then complain that it wasn't shocking, or that it was obvious.

Eric Young will join A&8's havent you seen Young's Twitter Profile? Kinda of a clue. And what about Mr. Styles??? Ummm Ill let you think of that.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    Eric Young and ODB..... Besides ODB was a former talent of the WWE at one time anyway..... so it makes perfect sense and maybe a turn not many will expect....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    Eric Young will join A&8's havent you seen Young's Twitter Profile? Kinda of a clue. And what about Mr. Styles??? Ummm Ill let you think of that.
    Styles is a swerve... Your suppose to think he will be a part of a+8's but he won't be.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!