Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't see Miz winning the belt from Cesaro, even if they did have a match. The U.S. Title is the new European Title. Cesaro needs to drop the belt ASAP because it feels more like he's outgrowing the belt than giving it a boost. But I don't see Miz being the guy to take it from him because Miz is too big for it as well.

What I'd like to see is Cesaro vs. Alex Riley with Miz in A-Ry's corner. Riley gets a push and finally wins a title. Cesaro gets to lose in a fluky way that doesn't make him look too weak and gets to finally move up the ranks. And the belt gets to be on someone who can be built as a solid midcarder rather than someone who's obviously too good for it at this point.
    Last edited by TempestH; 03-11-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    I don't see Miz winning the belt from Cesaro, even if they did have a match. The U.S. Title is the new European Title. Cesaro needs to drop the belt ASAP because it feels more like he's outgrowing the belt than giving it a boost. But I don't see Miz being the guy to take it from him because Miz is too big for it as well.

What I'd like to see is Cesaro vs. Alex Riley with Miz in A-Ry's corner. Riley gets a push and finally wins a title. Cesaro gets to lose in a fluky way that doesn't make him look too weak and gets to finally move up the ranks. And the belt gets to be on someone who can be built as a solid midcarder rather than someone who's obviously too good for it at this point.
    Realisitically, I'm sensing either Miz vs. Barrett or Miz vs. Ziggler at Mania now. WWE could go either way with it.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-11-2013 at 05:58 AM.

I would love to see Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post

Nostalgia Tag Team Match. New Age Outlaws vs. Daniel Bryan and Kane
    -- Simply for nostalgia purposes, I see this match happening. I think WWE might save Bryan vs. Kane for Extreme Rules and just have the break up AT Mania. Of course, this would mean NAO would win the titles, which is fine by me, as long as they lose it at the next PPV. If you don't like this, then maybe ...

Tag Team Gauntlet Match: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. NAO vs. Hell No vs. Rhodes Scholars vs. Prime Time Players -- I'd love to have this match. It's a stretch, but it'd be awesome if WWE does it.
    What would be even better, with MITB no longer being at wrestlemania, how about a tag team ladder match involving these 5 teams. I know NAO are old and may not be able to take bumps. But there are plenty of others in the match to carry it! I know this is HIGHLY unlikely. But cool if it were to happen
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    What would be even better, with MITB no longer being at wrestlemania, how about a tag team ladder match involving these 5 teams. I know NAO are old and may not be able to take bumps. But there are plenty of others in the match to carry it! I know this is HIGHLY unlikely. But cool if it were to happen
    I'd love to have a tag team ladder match. However, we'll need to choose the right teams to be in it. Billy and Road Dogg are too old for that match. Maybe we can have a #1 contender ladder match between Usos, PTP, Rey Myserio and Sin Cara, and Epico and Primo?

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I'd love to have a tag team ladder match. However, we'll need to choose the right teams to be in it. Billy and Road Dogg are too old for that match. Maybe we can have a #1 contender ladder match between Usos, PTP, Rey Myserio and Sin Cara, and Epico and Primo?
    Yes they are old but they can spend a lot of time away from the main action and high spots. Having them involved could really give the younger team that wins a good rub. Also gives NAO another wrestlemania match
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.