Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk

20 55.56%
  • Daniel Bryan

16 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Considering how many Punk crushes there are now, this was never going to be a fair debate. I'll go with Bryan based on the fact that when you watch Punk, you get the sense that he's showing you everything in his arsenal everytime and there will be no surprises left. I feel that when you watch DB, there is always more left in store that he could pull out to shock and entertain you. I just don't believe that Punk could pull off any other character but his sole 'angry & entitled' schtick that he always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Considering how many Punk crushes there are now, this was never going to be a fair debate. I'll go with Bryan based on the fact that when you watch Punk, you get the sense that he's showing you everything in his arsenal everytime and there will be no surprises left. I feel that when you watch DB, there is always more left in store that he could pull out to shock and entertain you. I just don't believe that Punk could pull off any other character but his sole 'angry & entitled' schtick that he always does.
    How about his SES gimmick?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    How about his SES gimmick?
    That was angry and entitled too. Constantly on the whine

CM Punk. No contest. Even if Daniel Bryan's a better in-ring performer(not saying he is), the mic matters more. All the wrestling ability in the world isn't going to talk people into buying a ticket and it's not going to get people invested in a feud.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    CM Punk. No contest. Even if Daniel Bryan's a better in-ring performer(not saying he is), the mic matters more. All the wrestling ability in the world isn't going to talk people into buying a ticket and it's not going to get people invested in a feud.
    There was a time when the mic wasn't needed. But only for about 100 years or so, nothing too big. It might be because they have lost the ability to tell the story in the ring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Daniel Bryan might not have the mic abilities that Punk has, but it's not like he's bad at it. Great talkers get pushed, but great in ring competitors can get away with little to no mic abilities, ask Randy Orton.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Both men are in amongst my favorite guys to watch.
    I'll say that Punk shades it right now. Ask me again in a year or 2 though and the answer might be different.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That was angry and entitled too. Constantly on the whine
    I thought this one was more, telling people he was better than them and trying to force people to believe in what he was preaching. Slightly different.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.