Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk

20 55.56%
  • Daniel Bryan

16 44.44%

Threaded View

Daniel Bryan or CM Punk

These two started in ROH, and are now two top stars in the WWE, though CM Punk has been more successful, Daniel Bryan has also had his share of success being a former World Heavyweight Champion, United States, and the current Tag Team Champion. These two have a huge following, because of there in-ring ability and the fact they've wrestled all over the world even before they got to WWE. So this thread is simple, who do you like and think is better between the two. Whose in-ring work do you like better, and who do you prefer to see.

For me I've always enjoyed Daniel Bryan more than CM Punk, I've always felt Daniel Bryan in-ring style is better than CM Punk. Daniel Bryan to me is a much better technician, and is to me the best submission wrestler in the WWE. Though Punk is considerably better with his mic-work, Bryan has also shown to have good mic skills, and the ability to get the crowd on his side, and the ability to get a simple chant over is amazing to me. They're both great, but I've always enjoyed Bryan more than Punk