Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I think he needs to win the rumble. WWE has the tendency to push guys too late after their momentum is long gone...El T you are spot on he is the most entertaining minutes of wwe TV and vince is blind if they pass this opportunity to truly create another star.

I was dosing off during raw last night in my bed and when dbry got tagged in, ran and dropkicked reigns, started screaming and head banging it pumped me up.

He is truly the ONLY face in wwe that is over
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Daniel Bryan is the single most over guy in the WWE and likely the single most over guy in the industry.

With Danial Bryan new attitude I could see him as WWE Champion in 2014. He has excellent ring skills and makes a superstar look amazing in the ring; look what he did to Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins; a five star match!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Daniel Bryan is the single most over guy in the WWE and likely the single most over guy in the industry.
    Agreed, because he's a rare breed that is adored by the IWC and the WWE Universe (casual fans, children, etc) alike. The only other babyface who fits into that category is Jericho. Cena, Sheamus, and Orton are faces that get cheered by the casual fans, but I think most of the IWC are fairly sick of them. On the contrary, guys like Punk, Ziggler, Heyman, and Fandango are heels that get big reactions from us die-hard fans. I think I'm begining to ramble....

In summary....D Bry is great because he appeals to all types of wrestling fans. He's very very hard not to like and appreciate.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I think he will be tbh if he breaks loose from Kane it will happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Agreed, because he's a rare breed that is adored by the IWC and the WWE Universe (casual fans, children, etc) alike. The only other babyface who fits into that category is Jericho. Cena, Sheamus, and Orton are faces that get cheered by the casual fans, but I think most of the IWC are fairly sick of them. On the contrary, guys like Punk, Ziggler, Heyman, and Fandango are heels that get big reactions from us die-hard fans. I think I'm begining to ramble....

In summary....D Bry is great because he appeals to all types of wrestling fans. He's very very hard not to like and appreciate.
    Don't forget he can wrestle bears!!!

I think he has to win the WWE belt at a point in the near future. Not sure if this year, but sooner rather than later. As stated, he is incredibly over, and can put a great match with anyone.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

You're not a champion if you can't beat a bear !

Well deserved if it happens ! (check the news)

* John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title. There are major plans to continue pushing Daniel Bryan over the summer.

Anyone that can wrestle a bear should be a multiple time WWE Champion. -_- Daniel Bryan is definitely going to win the title. How soon? I can see it happening this year. If not this year, then definitely next year.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Daniel Bryan WWE champ

i just wanna put this out there that i think cena is gonna beat henry at money in the bank and daniel bryan will win the WWE champ money in the bank and challenge for the title at wrestlemania although i hope he will headline wrestlemania !
    Best Gimmick on NXT