Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Orton with his likely heel turn & his constant bitching that its been too long that he's been in the title picture. That's the most likely scenario I see.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Yes it is. Some size differences are believable. But he is so much smaller than some of the other main eventers it's just fuck ridiculous.
    Unfortunately for Bryan, he'll always be a small guy.

But you know, it wouldn't hurt him to go the gym and gain some muscle mass....or get a little tanner...or trim that fucking birdsnest of a beard.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Just an idea for MITB this year since a couple of you have mentioned it. Last year it was clear that the brand extension was over because they didnt say Raw or Smackdown MITB ladder matches, they just said WWE title contract and WHC contract ladder matches.And last year the wwe title one was for former wwe champs only. What about this year they have one ladder match for former wwe champs OR WH champs with a Gold breifcase. And one ladder match called "Breakthorugh" MITB where people in the match have never been a world champ with a Silver briefcase.(get rid of the Red and blue ones).Both contracts can be used for either WWE or WHC which could tease the person who just cashed in get cashed in on. But usually the "Champions" MITB winner would go for the wwe title and the "Breakthorugh" MITB winner would go for the WHC.
    So this year
    Champions MITB Ladder match
    CM Punk vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio vs Jack Swagger
    Breakthorught MITB Ladder match
    Wade Barrett vs Antonio Cesaro vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Justin Gabriel vs Sin Cara
    Punk & Barrett win

I definitely think he will get someday and if he doesn't it will be a real shame.

Daniel Bryan will be WWE Champion in 2014.

Now I know this is somewhat of a bold statement. But I think with his weak-link type gimmick, I have a feeling Daniel Bryan will be given somewhat of an underdog story sometime next year. I an see Daniel Bryan winning the Royal Rumble and having a major match next year at Wrestlemania 30 (Similar to that of Benoit 04). I know some would say I'm overrating Daniel Bryan, and call me crazy for making such a statement. But I can really see Daniel Bryan getting a major push next year. Considering he is already over with the audience, and it's something not just the IWC would want to see, but the WWE Universe in general.

Thoughts on this/

I disagree, I don't think he will be WWE champion, the WHC is as far as he will go, he may get one run late on in his career as a thank you.

I totaly agree with you AWrestlingGod. Daniel Bryan, WWE champion before the end of 2014 is going to happen, I have no doubt about this.

He's always been amazing, but these past few months working with the Shield he has been on another level. The 15 minutes he's in the ring each week, have been the most consistently entertaining 15 minutes on WWE TV.

He's got the catchphrases, the mic skills, the ring skills, and the crowd support to be a WWE Champion. He can be funny, intense, crazy, and seemingly everything in between. My only complaint is his look - not just his height, but his beard and hair are anchoring him to the midcard. He needs to clean up if he's going to be the guy on Late Night shows and on the cover of video games.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    He's always been amazing, but these past few months working with the Shield he has been on another level. The 15 minutes he's in the ring each week, have been the most consistently entertaining 15 minutes on WWE TV.

He's got the catchphrases, the mic skills, the ring skills, and the crowd support to be a WWE Champion. He can be funny, intense, crazy, and seemingly everything in between. My only complaint is his look - not just his height, but his beard and hair are anchoring him to the midcard. He needs to clean up if he's going to be the guy on Late Night shows and on the cover of video games.
    absolutely spot on here. couldn't agree more.

Im fully behind Bryan being WWE champ. The sooner the better really
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

You arent overrating Bryan at all. I'm just not sure he will get a WWE Title run in 2014 because of the way the WWE is doing their storylines with that title. I would love to see him win that belt.

What I would like to see is the WWE strip Ziggler (who, IMO, is overrated) of the WHC, hold some form of tournament for the WHC and have Bryan come out on top with another title reign. Seems like they could do a title stripping storyline based on his concussion. Del Rio's popularity is hardly a blip on the radar these days. People are bigger fans of Ricardo than they are Del Rio. Seems like they want to punish Swagger for his arrest. Big E is too green to be a WHC at this time... That said, I think the WWE needs to set up a WHC Title Tournament with these guys:

Orton, Sheamus, Bryan, Kane, Del Rio, Swagger, Big E, Sandow

What this does is help set up the supposed Orton heel turn and match vs Sheamus at Summer Slam. The WWE can also create a Team Hell No Split. Del Rio, Swagger, Big E and Sandow are used as filler for the tourney. Ultimately, Bryan comes out the winner.